Torgues vault

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Torgues vault

User Info: 777GUY777

777GUY777
3 years ago#1
Have I just messed up? I defeated Piston in the arena and it said a vault was opening up but the only exit I saw took me out of the arena and I haven't seen any vault. Have I missed something/lost all the loot?

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
3 years ago#2
The vault that opens is under the arena. Once you defeat him the loot spews out of the ground.
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.

777GUY777
3 years ago#3
Anyway I can get back and collect it?

fakesnoop77
3 years ago#4
Maybe if you re enter the arena it may still be there?

If you turned the quest in then I highly doubt it'll open again but you should be able to defeat Piston as he respawns

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#5
wait? piston respawns? i thought he was a 1 time deal??
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

fakesnoop77
3 years ago#6
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

I may be wrong there but I am sure you can go fight him again? I'm doubting myself now But I am sure it's possible.

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#7
fakesnoop77 posted...

I may be wrong there but I am sure you can go fight him again? I'm doubting myself now But I am sure it's possible.

i thought that he was a 1 time fight like badassaurus. id love to fight him again and take a shot at getting a different slow hand.

might have to try this when i get home later

fakesnoop77
3 years ago#8
fakesnoop77 posted...

i thought that he was a 1 time fight like badassaurus. id love to fight him again and take a shot at getting a different slow hand.

Just googled it. One time only i'm afraid so my mistake. There is a way to farm him though; -

"Once you destroy the TRex, let Piston kill you once, or quick save. Then kill Piston. Check his drops for Cobra/Slow Hand, if they are not there, go to your Xbox menu and press X to log out, or Y to dashboard. Get back in, and kill him again"

777GUY777
3 years ago#9
Have been back, his T. rex respawned but jot Piston. And the vault didn't open so I lost all that loot. At least I am only level 36 so will be sure not to miss it on the next playthrough.

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#10
fakesnoop77 posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...

Just googled it. One time only i'm afraid so my mistake. There is a way to farm him though; -

"Once you destroy the TRex, let Piston kill you once, or quick save. Then kill Piston. Check his drops for Cobra/Slow Hand, if they are not there, go to your Xbox menu and press X to log out, or Y to dashboard. Get back in, and kill him again"

man. i wish you could refight him or the badassaurus. i thought it was a 1 time thing, but i was hoping i was wrong.

i might have to farm him for a bit on my next 50 character.

thankfully i did get a slow hand from him on one of my characters
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Torgues vault

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived