Torgues vault

#1777GUY777Posted 2/6/2013 8:15:09 AM
Have I just messed up? I defeated Piston in the arena and it said a vault was opening up but the only exit I saw took me out of the arena and I haven't seen any vault. Have I missed something/lost all the loot?
#2fakesnoop77Posted 2/6/2013 8:17:57 AM
The vault that opens is under the arena. Once you defeat him the loot spews out of the ground.
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#3777GUY777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:19:20 AM
Anyway I can get back and collect it?
#4fakesnoop77Posted 2/6/2013 8:21:07 AM
Maybe if you re enter the arena it may still be there?

If you turned the quest in then I highly doubt it'll open again but you should be able to defeat Piston as he respawns
---
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/6/2013 8:23:22 AM
wait? piston respawns? i thought he was a 1 time deal??
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6fakesnoop77Posted 2/6/2013 8:25:05 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

I may be wrong there but I am sure you can go fight him again? I'm doubting myself now But I am sure it's possible.
---
#7Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/6/2013 8:26:58 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

I may be wrong there but I am sure you can go fight him again? I'm doubting myself now But I am sure it's possible.

i thought that he was a 1 time fight like badassaurus. id love to fight him again and take a shot at getting a different slow hand.

might have to try this when i get home later
---
#8fakesnoop77Posted 2/6/2013 8:32:26 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

i thought that he was a 1 time fight like badassaurus. id love to fight him again and take a shot at getting a different slow hand.

Just googled it. One time only i'm afraid so my mistake. There is a way to farm him though; -

"Once you destroy the TRex, let Piston kill you once, or quick save. Then kill Piston. Check his drops for Cobra/Slow Hand, if they are not there, go to your Xbox menu and press X to log out, or Y to dashboard. Get back in, and kill him again"
---
#9777GUY777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:34:50 AM
Have been back, his T. rex respawned but jot Piston. And the vault didn't open so I lost all that loot. At least I am only level 36 so will be sure not to miss it on the next playthrough.
#10Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/6/2013 8:37:41 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...

Just googled it. One time only i'm afraid so my mistake. There is a way to farm him though; -

"Once you destroy the TRex, let Piston kill you once, or quick save. Then kill Piston. Check his drops for Cobra/Slow Hand, if they are not there, go to your Xbox menu and press X to log out, or Y to dashboard. Get back in, and kill him again"

man. i wish you could refight him or the badassaurus. i thought it was a 1 time thing, but i was hoping i was wrong.

i might have to farm him for a bit on my next 50 character.

thankfully i did get a slow hand from him on one of my characters
---