Torgues vault

#11fakesnoop77Posted 2/6/2013 7:44:21 AM
Badassaurus respawns but not Piston.

And according to Borderlands.wikia the Badassaurus can drop the Slow Hand as well as Piston
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#12Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/6/2013 7:52:28 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

And according to Borderlands.wikia the Badassaurus can drop the Slow Hand as well as Piston

hmmm. didnt know that either. might do some dino hunting when i get home then
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#13VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/6/2013 8:43:00 AM
From my experience the "lootsplosion" has been complete cr*p the past 3 times I've done that with dif. char. i don't think you lost much, unless mine was cursed there has been nothing but ammo, whites and maybe 2 greens...
#14Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/6/2013 8:44:36 AM(edited)
VeritasAbIrato posted...
From my experience the "lootsplosion" has been complete cr*p the past 3 times I've done that with dif. char. i don't think you lost much, unless mine was cursed there has been nothing but ammo, whites and maybe 2 greens...

nah. i didnt get much of anything either on 2 different characters. maybe a purple and a blue or 2. the vault splosion is pretty disappointing TBH
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#15killbot357Posted 2/6/2013 8:50:13 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...

I can confirm this. I farmed Badassaurus a few times on PT1 and he dropped 2 Slow Hands for me.

Does Piston have an increased chance to drop the Cobra, compared to the burners? Not sure it'd be worth trying the dashboarding trick to get him to give it up, as opposed to doing the Bar Brawl over and over.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#16fakesnoop77Posted 2/6/2013 8:54:03 AM
killbot357 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...

I can confirm this. I farmed Badassaurus a few times on PT1 and he dropped 2 Slow Hands for me.

Does Piston have an increased chance to drop the Cobra, compared to the burners? Not sure it'd be worth trying the dashboarding trick to get him to give it up, as opposed to doing the Bar Brawl over and over.

I think the Cobra still has .88% from Piston too. But yeah, try dashboarding after taking down Badassaurus.

The Cobra is the only thing I really need now
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#17H_Panic22Posted 2/6/2013 9:19:12 AM
*aims pink .50 Cal*

Explosive Axton says hi.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22