Slagga BL2 Legendary Weapons

#1Emoney4205Posted 2/6/2013 10:25:37 AM
I just farmed for the Slagga from Tector and Jimbo Hodunk but it was a lvl 19, I am on my first play through and I am a lvl 35. Anyone know why it was not my level, if farming for some legendary drops are like this that sucks! If this is the case then why farm at lvl 50 if you are going to get a lower level drop?
I farmed Dukino's Mom for the Victorious Mongel and it was the level that I was lvl 30. IS this a glitch or are there certain legendary drops that will always be the lvl of when the bosses were origninlly fought and not your current level?
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/6/2013 10:34:52 AM
after you beat the final boss on playthrough 2, everything scale up to level 50.

any sidequests that you havnt completed will scale to 50 as will their rewards.

enemies will scale to 50 including bosses you have killed. ie: knuckledragger, a boss you must kill at level 32 (or whatever) to progress in the story will increase to level 50, so you will be able to farm his legendary at max level.

it is known as PT 2.5

prior to 2.5, bosses will be locked in at whatever level you they were during their quest. they will only scale up after you beat the game a 2nd time. farming them prior to this will not yeild weapons at your current level, but at the level of the boss
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/6/2013 10:40:34 AM
do you want to trade me for that? i have a bunch of stuff around level 30 i can offer
#4skaggzPosted 2/6/2013 10:48:35 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong....

I think the lvl of the loot is based on what area of Pandora you are in. Some more dangerous than others.

But, he is right, once you enter true vault hunter mode you find everything at lvl 50 once you hit it yourself.

I wouldnt bother farming now. Beat it first. Thats when you'll really enjoy this game.
---
XBL--Phaldar