Cobra Trade?

#1IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/6/2013 11:55:45 AM
I have farmed the beatdown a disgusting amount of time this past week. Pete has been incredibly generous. He's dropped me a ton of decent Legendaries and e-tech awesomeness, not to mention around 2500 crystals (based on all the seraph stuff I bought). However the burners are another story. They WILL NOT drop that cobra. I've amassed roughy 3000 torgue tokens doing bar runs and killing those burners. I've ran the beatdown itself probably close to 300 times now. Nothing. Anyone wanna trade a cobra? I have tons of stuff and maybe something you are looking for. Let me know if anyone wants to trade. Drop a message here or on XBL. My GT is the same as my username here. Thanks!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#2badaravioliPosted 2/6/2013 12:10:21 PM
I can hook you up through trade or dupe. Up to you. Only thing is I'm at work now and won't be on till 9:30ish central tonight if you don't mind waiting.

I'm looking for legendary assassin(hunter) mod, black hole shield, and quasar grenade. Any of those you could throw my way would be awesome.

GT: Badassraviolis
#3IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:26:59 PM
badaravioli posted...
I can hook you up through trade or dupe. Up to you. Only thing is I'm at work now and won't be on till 9:30ish central tonight if you don't mind waiting.

I'm looking for legendary assassin(hunter) mod, black hole shield, and quasar grenade. Any of those you could throw my way would be awesome.

GT: Badassraviolis

I have all I think. Not sure if I have a spare black hole but I'll check. I'm into trading personally. But I just pulled 2 quasars in the past two days and I know I have the mod. Message me on XBL when it's convenient for you and hopefully we can work something out. My GT is same as username here. Thanks!
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#4skaggzPosted 2/6/2013 12:27:28 PM
I got one for you....you on now?
---
XBL--Phaldar
#5IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:39:03 PM
skaggz posted...
I got one for you....you on now?

Thanks dude! Much appreciated.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.