best sheild

#1mitchell9246Posted 2/6/2013 1:39:02 PM
whats the best sheild in borderlands 2 got the bee is it the best
#2sonofkorolPosted 2/6/2013 1:40:56 PM
It's the best for dealing damage, definitely not the best for survivability.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#3MosebysRangersPosted 2/6/2013 2:44:44 PM
Best shield will depend on person's play style, class setup, in game situations, gear etc.

Bee is a damage output shield but comes at risk they generally have a much lower shield capacity than other shields.

Evolutions and I think neogenerator (at work and going by memory) Have good capacity and regenerate health

Impaler is good shield has high capacity and deals corrosive damage to melee attackers. Good for repelling enemies in tight areas and flyers that smash into you.

Sham and other variants absorb damage and at times convert to ammo.

Numerous other shields that are best used in concert with other gear to get max bonus/rewards. Law (pistol) used with Order (shield)

Best shield really is going to depend on user preference.
#4Darkest_EvilPosted 2/6/2013 2:50:53 PM
hoplight on siren with 30% shield boost relic and class mod and full shield capacity with recharge rates and badguy bonuses

could be good on other characters that boost speed when hit and its best for playing solo
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#5MosebysRangersPosted 2/6/2013 3:00:43 PM
Darkest_Evil posted...
hoplight on siren with 30% shield boost relic and class mod and full shield capacity with recharge rates and badguy bonuses

could be good on other characters that boost speed when hit and its best for playing solo

I play a Siren and may try this. Which specific class mod?
#6H_Panic22Posted 2/6/2013 6:35:56 PM
MosebysRangers posted...
Darkest_Evil posted...

I play a Siren and may try this. Which specific class mod?

Probably Legendary, for the +5 Word. The Warder mods have it too, but Legendary has better boosts elsewhere.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#7SlyfulDragonPosted 2/6/2013 6:58:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8SlyfulDragonPosted 2/6/2013 6:58:43 PM
ITT: OP = Best apparently.
#9SlyfulDragonPosted 2/6/2013 6:59:27 PM
Although, the same could be said for the Norfleet + Sham combo lol
#10pweidmanPosted 2/6/2013 7:19:50 PM
Punchee is underrated imo. Recharge rate tc. And for Siren nurse, Evolution works great for the health w/a good roll especially(30/20 on mine and there's better). Hoplite just doesn't work for me despite the rediculous shield cap, even with help. The movement impedence is too annoying imo.
---
GT= PWEID5