Any word on the next dlc?

#11casualgamer1991Posted 2/7/2013 11:59:33 AM
Would be cool if they mke an eridium forge. Where you physically build your own etech weapon out of options
#12KongatthegatiesPosted 2/7/2013 12:03:33 PM
squiggy9996999 posted...
but zero kind of replaced him, not sure that's likely.

Yeah, I thought about that...and true, Zero was the replacement for the hunter...but they really don't equal out, in my mind. Don't get me wrong, I like Zero just fine...and I like all the other classes (haven't played Zerker yet)... I just miss Hunter :) I know it's not likely, but I can still hope!
---
GT: Kongatthegates
#13casualgamer1991Posted 2/7/2013 12:05:31 PM
Kongatthegaties posted...
squiggy9996999 posted...
but zero kind of replaced him, not sure that's likely.

Yeah, I thought about that...and true, Zero was the replacement for the hunter...but they really don't equal out, in my mind. Don't get me wrong, I like Zero just fine...and I like all the other classes (haven't played Zerker yet)... I just miss Hunter :) I know it's not likely, but I can still hope!

I know what you mean. Zero is amazing, but just now the same as hunter class, specially the bloodwing skill upgrades
#14squiggy9996999Posted 2/7/2013 12:06:38 PM
zerker is fun, just not very creative. he's become my main (but i've only started playing this game seriously the last week or so).

after normally playing stealth and support, being a tank with 2 guns is just refreshing. ;)
#15KongatthegatiesPosted 2/7/2013 12:37:21 PM
casualgamer1991 posted...
Would be cool if they mke an eridium forge. Where you physically build your own etech weapon out of options

I REALLY like this idea! Would give everyone something to do with excess Eridium aside from spawning raid bosses, and it would be really interesting to see what sort of creative ideas people could come up with.
---
#16innersmokePosted 2/7/2013 12:42:41 PM
Kongatthegaties posted...
casualgamer1991 posted...

I REALLY like this idea! Would give everyone something to do with excess Eridium aside from spawning raid bosses, and it would be really interesting to see what sort of creative ideas people could come up with.

I'd like to mix a shotgun with spiker bullets, just to be weird
---
GT- Innersmoke
#17KongatthegatiesPosted 2/7/2013 12:46:13 PM
innersmoke posted...
I'd like to mix a shotgun with spiker bullets, just to be weird

That would be kind of sweet.... I'd like to see a SMG/Railgun...explosive element.
---
#18innersmokePosted 2/7/2013 12:48:24 PM
Think of a bandit assault rifle with splatgun bullets LOL
---
GT- Innersmoke
#19MosebysRangersPosted 2/7/2013 1:07:19 PM
level cap increase and I'm not greedy 5-10pts will make be happy!
#20TheIastspartanPosted 2/7/2013 1:47:20 PM
I don't think we really need a hunter TBH. Zero covers the whole sniping role and Gaige's action skill is similar enough to bloodwing. I'd rather see something completely original.