trading room clearing for levels

#1Overlord_GoAtPosted 2/6/2013 4:07:53 PM
Topic ^. Will help clean out raid boss rooms for help leveling my assassin. Anyone add me please.
---
XBL: ReflectedGoAt Feel free to add me.
Currently playing: Borderlands 2
#2Overlord_GoAt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:16:47 PM
I also have tons of legendaries to offer.
---
#3Overlord_GoAt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:01:53 PM
Bump
---
#4THREE6KILLAH77Posted 2/6/2013 5:06:22 PM
Hey just hit me up later. I will be on. I can level you up quickly.
#5sinnerfoldPosted 2/6/2013 5:49:52 PM
Go put in the work yourself you looser casual
#6Overlord_GoAt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:49:21 PM
sinnerfold posted...

I'm sorry I can't waste thousands of hours on it like you when taking care of an ailing family member. Kindly blow it out your rear.
---
#7H_Panic22Posted 2/6/2013 6:59:18 PM
Overlord_GoAt posted...
sinnerfold posted...

I'm sorry I can't waste thousands of hours on it like you when taking care of an ailing family member. Kindly blow it out your rear.

Yay, a sob story. But wait, you have time for someone else to play the game for you but not actually play it yourself because you just can't enjoy it unless you're Max level with all end game gear...

...right? And were the losers for having the nerve to be offended at seeing our boards littered with boosting and LF topics from casuals who see a YouTube video about a gun and instead of playing the goddamn game and earning a reward, you pop on here and stick your dirty mitts out.

If you're family obligations make you so holier than thou, then you don't have time to play gamed anyway. Kindly blow THAT out of your a**.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#8THREE6KILLAH77Posted 2/6/2013 8:38:07 PM
These guys are funny, talking smack. I will level you up, no problem. Don't listen to those fool. There are people on here who think they are the best in Borderlands 2. All talk...

I have put more than 21 days in on my commando alone. I know all the terrain in the game, that's why I have all the achievements. Need to go get a job and quit taking smack on people.

These people probably live in their parents basement vegetating and being lethargic...
#9StormWolf12Posted 2/6/2013 8:49:07 PM
Lol
#10SolidStryderPosted 2/6/2013 8:50:24 PM
H_Panic22 posted...
Overlord_GoAt posted...
sinnerfold posted...

Yay, a sob story. But wait, you have time for someone else to play the game for you but not actually play it yourself because you just can't enjoy it unless you're Max level with all end game gear...

...right? And were the losers for having the nerve to be offended at seeing our boards littered with boosting and LF topics from casuals who see a YouTube video about a gun and instead of playing the goddamn game and earning a reward, you pop on here and stick your dirty mitts out.

If you're family obligations make you so holier than thou, then you don't have time to play gamed anyway. Kindly blow THAT out of your a**.

All this butthurt makes me wonder if there was something blowing in your ass tonight.