LF level 50 legendaries- will trade lower level legendaries

#1KongatthegatiesPosted 2/6/2013 4:40:54 PM
I have plenty of the lower level ones, but I can't get high level legendaries to save my life! Would anyone be willing to dupe a few for me, pretty please? I'll happily trade my duped lower levels- I have a 2x Thunderball Fist (level 20) that is awesome well into the late 30's... Several more as well!
---
GT: Kongatthegates
#2sinnerfoldPosted 2/6/2013 4:46:44 PM
Why dont you go farm them yourself instead of being a casual begger. Only thing worse than a casual is a begging casual
#3aznghostbusterPosted 2/6/2013 5:10:11 PM
sinnerfold posted...
Why dont you go farm them yourself instead of being a casual begger. Only thing worse than a casual is a begging casual

Why don't you get off your high horse and stop telling other people how to play? Only thing worse than an anti-duper is a crybaby anti-duper. Cry more, your sweet tears only quench my thirst. Mmmmmmmm, that's some good tears. :)
---
"...Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever..." - GoreGross
#4sikboyjPosted 2/6/2013 6:10:23 PM
I can hook you up. I am restarting a new character and need low level weapons. See GT below and send a message.
---
#5KactusmanPosted 2/6/2013 6:25:15 PM
I just sent an invite
---
Sosa! GT: ToD Kactus
#6jdlaneyPosted 2/7/2013 4:05:48 AM
I could use some low level legendaries. Send invite to GT : JoeDamn. Next time I'm on I'll load u down.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#7RinglercorpPosted 2/7/2013 5:57:32 AM
sinnerfold posted...

Looks like he was able to spit out one more troll comment before getting suspended.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#8Kongatthegaties(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:27:21 AM
Thanks so much to the couple of guys who loaded me up last night.

Jdlaney and SikboyJ, I just saw your posts this morning. I'll be happy to dupe some more low level legendaries for you both when I get off work this evening. I'll even dupe the Hornet that I have with no level requirement so you can give it to your level 1's. It makes the first few hours of the game laughably easy :)

Low levels that I can dupe: Binary Thunderball Fist (lvl 20), Deliverence (lvl 30), Hornet (lvl 1), Pitchfork (Slag, lvl 25)...I feel like I may have 1 or two others that I am forgetting. I also have some really good low level e-tech guns too.
---
#9Kongatthegaties(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:47:54 AM
Oh yeah, also have a Bonus Package (Level 4) that I can dupe. It's really good, I used it till level 25 or so.
---
#10VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/7/2013 9:05:53 AM
i can help you out too if you need anythng else i have two lower level char o could use legendaries for. hit me up on here or xbl.