LF level 50 legendaries- will trade lower level legendaries

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF level 50 legendaries- will trade lower level legendaries
2 years ago#1
I have plenty of the lower level ones, but I can't get high level legendaries to save my life! Would anyone be willing to dupe a few for me, pretty please? I'll happily trade my duped lower levels- I have a 2x Thunderball Fist (level 20) that is awesome well into the late 30's... Several more as well!
---
GT: Kongatthegates
2 years ago#2
Why dont you go farm them yourself instead of being a casual begger. Only thing worse than a casual is a begging casual
2 years ago#3
sinnerfold posted...
Why dont you go farm them yourself instead of being a casual begger. Only thing worse than a casual is a begging casual

Why don't you get off your high horse and stop telling other people how to play? Only thing worse than an anti-duper is a crybaby anti-duper. Cry more, your sweet tears only quench my thirst. Mmmmmmmm, that's some good tears. :)
---
"...Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever..." - GoreGross
2 years ago#4
I can hook you up. I am restarting a new character and need low level weapons. See GT below and send a message.
---
2 years ago#5
I just sent an invite
---
Sosa! GT: ToD Kactus
2 years ago#6
I could use some low level legendaries. Send invite to GT : JoeDamn. Next time I'm on I'll load u down.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
2 years ago#7
sinnerfold posted...

Looks like he was able to spit out one more troll comment before getting suspended.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
2 years ago#8
Thanks so much to the couple of guys who loaded me up last night.

Jdlaney and SikboyJ, I just saw your posts this morning. I'll be happy to dupe some more low level legendaries for you both when I get off work this evening. I'll even dupe the Hornet that I have with no level requirement so you can give it to your level 1's. It makes the first few hours of the game laughably easy :)

Low levels that I can dupe: Binary Thunderball Fist (lvl 20), Deliverence (lvl 30), Hornet (lvl 1), Pitchfork (Slag, lvl 25)...I feel like I may have 1 or two others that I am forgetting. I also have some really good low level e-tech guns too.
---
2 years ago#9
Oh yeah, also have a Bonus Package (Level 4) that I can dupe. It's really good, I used it till level 25 or so.
---
2 years ago#10
i can help you out too if you need anythng else i have two lower level char o could use legendaries for. hit me up on here or xbl.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF level 50 legendaries- will trade lower level legendaries

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived