LF lvl 50 Infinity among others

#1grosse_fidelityPosted 2/6/2013 5:58:08 PM
So like the title says I'm looking for the infinity pistol any lvl 50 really and here's what else I'm looking for:

Skullmasher
Conference call
Shredifier
Baby Maker
Madhouse
Cobra

Here's what I have to offer

White Death slag or corrosive lvl 49
Norfleet corrosive lvl 50
conference call slag lvl 50
Maggie lvl50
Volcano lvl 50
Veruc burn dmg lvl 50
Slagga lvl 50
Logan's Gun lvl 50
Longbow lvl 50 burn dmg
Legendary Hunter mod lvl 50
Bee corrosive imunity lvl 50
Burning Infinity lvl 7

i few other things as well GT Grosse Fidelity
#2badaravioliPosted 2/6/2013 7:21:00 PM
I can dupe you all but the madhouse. Only I would like is that legendary hunter assassin mod. Been trying for that for weeks.

GT: Badassraviolis I'll be on shortly if you want to shoot me a request.
#3holyknightramzaPosted 2/6/2013 7:53:03 PM
if you haven't gotten what you need yet, i have the cc (normal and fire), skullsmasher, and shredifiers in slag, corrosive, and electric if you want them.
#4VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/6/2013 8:07:13 PM
holyknightramza posted...
if you haven't gotten what you need yet, i have the cc (normal and fire), skullsmasher, and shredifiers in slag, corrosive, and electric if you want them.

sorry to topic jack but...

Are you looking for anything in particular because i would really like those shredifiers, I've only been able to get plain and slag from a week of farming pyro pete.
#5VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/6/2013 8:10:12 PM
also im looking to see what infinities i have fidelity
#6VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/6/2013 8:25:21 PM
Grosse_fidelity I sent you a message on xbl for invite for three dif infinity if you want them.
#7grosse_fidelity(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:41:59 PM
I will try to get back to all of you as quickly as possible I did get a burn, shock, corrosive and non elemental infinity all but shock CC. I also now have a pitchfork and several other legendaries I can't remember now. I will gladly give anyone the legendary hunter class mod I know it can be time consuming to get it incidentally I got it farming Gettle and Mobley but I can dupe it no worries.