Man, I hate Hyperion SMGs.

#1BigRobb2389Posted 2/6/2013 9:23:28 PM
I haven't tried the B**** yet, but I'm assuming that one is actually awesome, but any other hyperion SMG is mostly terrible. Hyperion Pistols and Shotguns seem to hang on to the increased accuracy from firing after a reload, but the SMGs don't. Since they don't, like half of the clip is wasted.

The B**** atleast remedies this with a high magazine size and a lot faster max accuracy.

Now that I think about it, I really want a B****
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#2capnovanPosted 2/6/2013 9:35:54 PM
BigRobb2389 posted...
I haven't tried the B**** yet, but I'm assuming that one is actually awesome, but any other hyperion SMG is mostly terrible. Hyperion Pistols and Shotguns seem to hang on to the increased accuracy from firing after a reload, but the SMGs don't. Since they don't, like half of the clip is wasted.

The B**** atleast remedies this with a high magazine size and a lot faster max accuracy.

Now that I think about it, I really want a B****

also, them Criticals
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3cookietheifPosted 2/6/2013 10:21:32 PM
I only like Hyperion sniper rifles. Don't care for there other weapons.
---
Official Elven Overlord of The Elder Scrolls V Board
If I wore panties, I'd need to change them!": VexNoFace
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/6/2013 10:30:41 PM
cookietheif posted...

How do you use them? I can only find ones with a low rof and small magazine, so I can't make use of the increasing accuracy.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5BigRobb2389(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:48:08 PM
cookietheif posted...

whaaaa?!?

really?

I'd rank them as perhaps the worst snipers.

I guess I could see why someone might like them though. It's a slow, steady shot and the initial inaccuracy is not as much of a deal when aimed down the scope. They do tend to have sway though.

It's just a bit too slow for me, and I think they are pretty much impossible to use effectively from the hip. That's why I like Maliwan, they usually have slightly better fire rate than Hyperion, along with nice elemental damage, and I find them pretty easy to be used while hip firing. They have fast accuracy recovery, and not a lot of recoil.

but yea, I'm sure someone feels the same way about maliwan that I do about hyperion.

As far as snipers go though, It's tough to beat Jakobs for best.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#6cookietheifPosted 2/6/2013 10:59:41 PM
I just love the feel and look of them. Though I do agree that Maliwan snipers are better.
---
Official Elven Overlord of The Elder Scrolls V Board
If I wore panties, I'd need to change them!": VexNoFace
#7BigSai29Posted 2/7/2013 12:00:04 AM
Ya, you want the female dog for all the reasons you hate the typical Hyperion SMG.