suggestions if you will

#1Dark_soul_9Posted 2/7/2013 12:39:59 AM
Well I've capped out the commando and the siren which is my favorite so far she's pretty beast, but I'm wanting to start with zero the thing is I've heard he's weak, is there anyway I could make him as strong as my siren or would I be wasting time? if so what skills/equipment should I use.
---
GT Dark Soul x9
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/7/2013 1:18:38 AM
He's not weak, but he doesn't have the same shield and health regen capabilities. His strength lies in ridiculously high potential damage.

Using deception a lot helps to escape fire, and also get in for a powerful shot. Until you get to level 50, you probably don't have to worry too much about which geat you need.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3SlyfulDragonPosted 2/7/2013 1:31:44 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
He's not weak, but he doesn't have the same shield and health regen capabilities. His strength lies in ridiculously high potential damage.

Using deception a lot helps to escape fire, and also get in for a powerful shot. Until you get to level 50, you probably don't have to worry too much about which geat you need.

I concur, he is a character meant to be used more tactically than any of the rest.
#4olan231Posted 2/7/2013 1:46:45 AM
SlyfulDragon posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

I concur, he is a character meant to be used more tactically than any of the rest.

I concur. I am in the middle of the fight meleeing the crap out of things. He has great potential than just for tactical use.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#5fakesnoop77Posted 2/7/2013 2:06:35 AM
Zer0 can be an absolute beast if you have the right build and equipment. This is roughly my melee build; -

http://www.bl2skills.com/assassin.html#100000000014500110005505015551

I use a legendary hunter class mod hence the point in headshot.

I only have 2 relics in my backpack - Sheriffs Badge and Might of the Seraph relic which has 35% strength and 35% cooldown

I carry a few shields - Hyde of Terra, Love Thumper, Alkaline Bee, Order and Evolution

Now for the best bit....guns!

Look out for.......

Rapier (200% melee)
Skookum Muckamuck
Infinity Pistol
Evisceration Rubi (Slag element)
Law
White Death
Two'fer Maggie
Nukem (FFYL only)
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#6Dark_soul_9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:30:14 AM
Alright I've started zero and you guys were right he is awesome and is a lot of fun. I appreciate all the help and tips
---
GT Dark Soul x9