Legendary Weapon Drops

#1jbartoPosted 2/7/2013 10:14:58 AM
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find it searching.

I have farmed Bunker before finishing in Vault Hunter Mode and received a level 48 Social B**** and level 48 The Sham. Can I continue to farm this boss to get a higher level B**** or Sham if I have them my backpack?

Thanks!
#2VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/7/2013 10:19:23 AM
Yes, though it will be more likely to be 50 once you finish TVHM and start PT2.5.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#3jbarto(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:27:14 AM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Yes, though it will be more likely to be 50 once you finish TVHM and start PT2.5.

Cool. Part 2.5 just starts automatically after TVHM correct? I was able to go to Tannis to start the mission to kill Terramorphous. Trying to get some of these legendaries is a major pain solo. Thanks for the reply!
#4VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/7/2013 10:28:35 AM
jbarto posted...
VampLordAdamaru posted...

Cool. Part 2.5 just starts automatically after TVHM correct? I was able to go to Tannis to start the mission to kill Terramorphous. Trying to get some of these legendaries is a major pain solo. Thanks for the reply!

Yes, 2.5 is activated by completing the main quest line. Assuming you're at 50, of course...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#5MosebysRangersPosted 2/7/2013 10:56:16 AM
jbarto posted...

I have farmed Bunker before finishing in Vault Hunter Mode and received a level 48 Social B**** and level 48 The Sham. Can I continue to farm this boss to get a higher level B**** or Sham if I have them my backpack?

Thanks!

Yes and you should farm even when gear is a Level 50 because what the stats are may vary. Same goes in turning quest items. When I'm by myself I usually dasboard 4-5 times to see what range of stats than take one comes higher than the average.
#6jbarto(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:53:23 PM
MosebysRangers posted...
jbarto posted...

Thanks!

Yes and you should farm even when gear is a Level 50 because what the stats are may vary. Same goes in turning quest items. When I'm by myself I usually dasboard 4-5 times to see what range of stats than take one comes higher than the average.

I do the same. Still looking for the Conference Call and higher legendary weapons/shields. I always play the game solo. Let me know if anyone wants to play and hit up some invincibles/farming. I have tried farming all of the usual suspects without much luck, especially the Warrior. Most frustrating!

Gamer Tag: VerticalJbarto

Thanks everyone.