siren level up

#1mitchell9246Posted 2/7/2013 11:25:47 AM
Can someone help me level my siren up to level 50 fast
#2MosebysRangersPosted 2/7/2013 12:09:35 PM
Will bump.

I would help you but since they nerfed Fleshstick really don't know best method anymore. However bumped it so maybe someone else can help you.
#3cookietheifPosted 2/7/2013 12:18:26 PM
It's time for a Beatdown Bar Brawl! Grab a beer and pick a fight with the drunks!
---
Official Elven Overlord of The Elder Scrolls V Board
If I wore panties, I'd need to change them!": VexNoFace
#4Kamden_TPosted 2/7/2013 12:30:00 PM
MosebysRangers posted...
Will bump.

I would help you but since they nerfed Fleshstick really don't know best method anymore. However bumped it so maybe someone else can help you.

The fastest way is a modded save which levels you from 1-50 in minutes

The "legit way" is Bar room Brawl if you have that DLC

Then of course you will get the response from others " Just play the game"
imo as long as you do not alter my personal game(which you cannot/ I do not play online) do whatever you can and/or want to.
#5squiggy9996999Posted 2/7/2013 12:45:20 PM
^some people decide to grind even when it's not fun anymore, so they have to get mad at everyone else to get over their feelings of inadequacy over wasting hours before they can play the way they want.

;)

next time someone gets mad at you, just get mad at them for accepting shoddy games that lack fun content etc etc and make sure to call them sheep in an unflatering manner and you'll be on your way. :P
#6R0880Posted 2/7/2013 12:51:39 PM
squiggy9996999 posted...
^some people decide to grind even when it's not fun anymore, so they have to get mad at everyone else to get over their feelings of inadequacy over wasting hours before they can play the way they want.

;)

next time someone gets mad at you, just get mad at them for accepting shoddy games that lack fun content etc etc and make sure to call them sheep in an unflatering manner and you'll be on your way. :P

I don't understand parts of this post.
#7squiggy9996999Posted 2/7/2013 12:56:02 PM
i was telling him to respond to asses by being an ass, that's all. more fun for you, more rage for them. win win. ;)
#8MosebysRangersPosted 2/7/2013 1:27:51 PM
Kamden_T posted...
MosebysRangers posted...
Will bump.

The fastest way is a modded save which levels you from 1-50 in minutes

The "legit way" is Bar room Brawl if you have that DLC

Then of course you will get the response from others " Just play the game"
imo as long as you do not alter my personal game(which you cannot/ I do not play online) do whatever you can and/or want to.

How long does the bar room brawl take and I assuming on TVHM mode?
#9KongatthegatiesPosted 2/7/2013 1:55:47 PM
MosebysRangers posted...

Around 90 seconds to clear (maybe slightly faster or slower for some), then another 60 seconds to gather loot, restock ammo, and respawn the room again.
---
GT: Kongatthegates
#10MosebysRangersPosted 2/7/2013 1:57:48 PM
Kongatthegaties posted...
MosebysRangers posted...

Around 90 seconds to clear (maybe slightly faster or slower for some), then another 60 seconds to gather loot, restock ammo, and respawn the room again.

Thanks should have added how long does it take to Level somebody 1-50 using this method My bad.