Sorry but LF- a tresspaser and a heartbreaker

#1VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/7/2013 2:39:29 PM
i have much to offer, just post what you need. I messed up and took the missions to early and my next best hope is still 9 levels away. So yeah of anyone can help, thank you. ill be on in about am hour. please post here, or message on xbl.

GT- veritasabirato
#2R0880Posted 2/7/2013 2:47:17 PM
Why are you sorry?
#3VeritasAbIrato(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:49:56 PM
R0880 posted...
Why are you sorry?

seen people just giving so much sh*t about lf posts and what not I'm not actually sorry, don't know why i put that...
#4H_Panic22Posted 2/7/2013 3:20:22 PM
Then you're a charlatan.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#5VeritasAbIrato(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:20:15 PM
H_Panic22 posted...
Then you're a charlatan.

Should i post a big red C on my chest as well?
#6pyromitePosted 2/7/2013 4:54:20 PM
Yes. And pics or it didn't happen.

Just kidding. I'm not entirely sure I follow what you're asking for. Could you elaborate a little?
---
GT: pyromite; lvl 50 legendary commando in BL2
kicking names and taking @$$
#7VeritasAbIrato(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:31:29 PM
pyromite posted...
Yes. And pics or it didn't happen.

Just kidding. I'm not entirely sure I follow what you're asking for. Could you elaborate a little?

im looking for the sniper rifle from mordecai called the trespasser and the shotgun from moxxi called heartbreaker, both blue items im pretty sure.
#8H_Panic22Posted 2/7/2013 5:35:41 PM
He wants a Trespasser and Heartbreaker but ran around accepting quests like a goon. Now he can only get a level 45 Heartbreaker and probably 37 Trespasser. His next character is level 41 and he didn't want to wait till that one clears into 2.5 to try the quests again.

Up to speed?
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#9VeritasAbIrato(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:03:25 PM
H_Panic22 posted...
He wants a Trespasser and Heartbreaker but ran around accepting quests like a goon. Now he can only get a level 45 Heartbreaker and probably 37 Trespasser. His next character is level 41 and he didn't want to wait till that one clears into 2.5 to try the quests again.

Up to speed?

Like a goon thanks but no, didn't need that kind of help since i already explained it before you chimed in anyway, but thanks for your help, really...thank you, genuinely, you added a great deal of wisdom and insight, you are...you really take my breath away.
#10VeritasAbIrato(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:07:28 PM
cont. have you maybe thought about running for congress, the senate hell with bravado like yours we could go all the way to the oval office (the semi circular spot the president hangs out in, in case you were losing me) but really i just want to be near you, your just an inspiration...can i...can i draw you?