Can anyone dupe me a Conference Call, infinity, or unkempHarold in BL2 (xbox360)

#1pags8791Posted 2/7/2013 5:03:44 PM
Hey,
I've farmed the warrior 51 times now over the past 2 days and I've read people's horror stories about doing it 500 times and never getting it. I have gotten 2 volcanoes and I also have farmed for the B**** from Bunker and the slagga from Hodunk and the hellfire from Scorch and the bee from hellquist. I have been farming the warrior for the cc and doc mercy for the infinity and savage lee for the unkempt Harold. If anyone can dupe me any of these guns I would be glad to dupe you one of mine if you need one. Thanks and my gamertag is Pags8791. Special thanks to Mookiethebold for letting me know to switch message boards.
#2keiththeWOLFPosted 2/7/2013 5:31:02 PM
I can give you all 3 of those at some point tonight. Probably around 8pm pacific time if you want. Otheriwse I'll be around this weekend. GT is in the sig.
---
PSN: Keith_Wolf
GT: Keith Wolf
#3keiththeWOLFPosted 2/7/2013 5:31:56 PM
I have a hellfire and a Bee too if you need those.
---
PSN: Keith_Wolf
GT: Keith Wolf
#4pags8791(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:47:21 PM
Thanks Keith I just sent you a request...umm it seems that another member just jumped in and did it for me so I am good now but thank you very much for the offer.
#5jbartoPosted 2/7/2013 7:13:16 PM
pags8791 posted...
Hey,
I've farmed the warrior 51 times now over the past 2 days and I've read people's horror stories about doing it 500 times and never getting it. I have gotten 2 volcanoes and I also have farmed for the B**** from Bunker and the slagga from Hodunk and the hellfire from Scorch and the bee from hellquist. I have been farming the warrior for the cc and doc mercy for the infinity and savage lee for the unkempt Harold. If anyone can dupe me any of these guns I would be glad to dupe you one of mine if you need one. Thanks and my gamertag is Pags8791. Special thanks to Mookiethebold for letting me know to switch message boards.

How does one "dupe" a weapon? I have been going nuts trying to get the conference call. I have been farming the Bunker all day trying to get a B**** higher than level 48. I have finished TVHM and am at level 50.
#6kinggoldfingerPosted 2/7/2013 7:31:58 PM
jbarto posted...
pags8791 posted...
Hey,

How does one "dupe" a weapon? I have been going nuts trying to get the conference call. I have been farming the Bunker all day trying to get a B**** higher than level 48. I have finished TVHM and am at level 50.

I have a normal CC. I need an Infinity and a Bee shield, either or. The only legendary I've managed to obtain is a CC... :( When you go into another person's game drop the weapon, wait for them to pick it up, and dashboard out of the game. I'll be on later tonight. KingGoldFinger
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#7pags8791(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:09:16 AM
Does anyone have the siren or gunner jet legendary class mod. Also I'm looking for the Maggie. Baddogg gave me about everything I would even need for that game but I am just looking for those three to basically finish a collection. Thanks
GT. is Pags 8791 i will be on around 4 or 5 on the east coast.
#8pags8791(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:10:58 AM
*gunzerker not gunner jet haha