Looking for some shock weapons, purple catalyst mod, and other things

#11Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/7/2013 6:05:20 PM
killbot357 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
killbot357 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Still legit trading i presume right? I have a shock b****. Id trade it for a gub. Never even seen one. I prefer my non elem b****

Awesome! Can't wait to see how this compares to a plasma caster.

Cool. Nice deal. Seems like a neat gun. Might not like it as much as the hornet, but its cool. Enjoy the b****

Might regret if i run a mechro, but whatever.

Yeah, Knuckledragger dropped a level 48 Hornet for me a while back and it definitely seems like a better corrosive pistol.

I swear by that gun honestly. I never used the shock b**** much. i use other weapons for sheilds amd my non elem does really good damage and holds more rounds. It was just gathering dust for me

And honestly, i prefer to trade with people who are doing it legit as well. I would rather to put a weapon in the hands of someone who will use and appreciate it
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#12killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:22:56 PM
H_Panic22 posted...
I bought a new shock grenade last night, so I can kick a few things your way.

Longbow Shock O-Negative
Homing Shock Crossfire
Homing Stormfront

I'm basically clearing off my Mechromancer...I'm just kinda not in love her anymore, so I have several class mods, launchers, that Shock CC, Chulain, Shock Norfleet, Shock Bunny, etc. Its all yours if you want it.

I hope shell be happier with you...and I know you wont dump all my stuff in 35 people's games.

I would absolutely not drop this stuff in a bunch of games, but I don't feel right just taking a bunch of stuff for nothing. If you're interested in anything I listed (besides the Gub, already traded that away) I'd be up for trading.

If not, hang onto this stuff and maybe I'll get something you'd like in the future!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#13H_Panic22Posted 2/7/2013 6:45:17 PM
Don't you understand how a breakup works? I want that saucy girl and her robot and her blue tinted weapons out of my life.

For real, don't sweat it. On your next run through Hell Hath no Fury, try to score me an Explosive Kiss of Death from betwixt Moxxi's cleavage and ill call it even. Ill run the quest with you if it'll help lol.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#14blackhatjayPosted 2/7/2013 7:15:38 PM
i have a shock inf
shock cc
shock deliverance
double pen unkempt harold
shock emporar
shock babymaker
shck b****
shock veruc
shock shredifier