Game starting freezing after new DLC, Lost toon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Game starting freezing after new DLC, Lost toon.

User Info: smurfsn1p3r

smurfsn1p3r
3 years ago#1
My game was perfect until I downloaded the Hammerlock DLC, then I started to get random freezes. Now during a load screen to a new area the game froze and I just lost a level 50 gunzerker....Thankfully the skins are account bound, not character bound.

It is a shame that this is still happening with this game.
Now I have no desire to play this game anymore in fear of loosing my other characters.
Unless I want to delete every character and all save data, and start from scratch. and see if it resolves anything.

I will make an account on gearbox and rant there, but the damage is done, and a patch will be to late.
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.

smurfsn1p3r
3 years ago#2
Just read that it could be related to BA stats. If anyone here can confirm this to work my max health stat is 18%, everything else is 13% and under, elemental damage/chance stats are 6%, the only one i never boosted was fire rate, and one more stat I think.

I guess I will start a Gunzerker again, and boost everything to around 8%, This feels like a BS bug that they added to make sure you do not boost certain skills to max instead of evening the stats like THEY wanted you to do.

If it works I will report back.

User Info: H_Panic22

H_Panic22
3 years ago#3
As weird as it sounds, that kinda makes sense. My game has been freezing on loading screens this past week (3-4 times a day) and after the last time I got my rank reset, I skipped 4 categories and ended up pumping most of it into health. All other stats are at 12.5% or so...my health is over 33%.

Could be coincidence. I thought it was just my disc needing replaced.
Gamertag= H Panic22

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
3 years ago#4
H_Panic22 posted...
As weird as it sounds, that kinda makes sense. My game has been freezing on loading screens this past week (3-4 times a day) and after the last time I got my rank reset, I skipped 4 categories and ended up pumping most of it into health. All other stats are at 12.5% or so...my health is over 33%.

Good grief, what's your BA rank?

Mines ~36K, and I've got everything at about 10.5-11.8 or higher
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

smurfsn1p3r
3 years ago#5
H_Panic22 posted...

Same here. I have around 20% health, as I was seeing that stat everytime I used a token. Since I used a few in Fire rate I have seen the cycle has reset, and is now giving me random stats to choose from again.

I hope this works.

User Info: Msheridan1990

Msheridan1990
3 years ago#6
lmfao TREATED
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Game starting freezing after new DLC, Lost toon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived