Game starting freezing after new DLC, Lost toon.

#1smurfsn1p3rPosted 2/7/2013 7:12:51 PM
My game was perfect until I downloaded the Hammerlock DLC, then I started to get random freezes. Now during a load screen to a new area the game froze and I just lost a level 50 gunzerker....Thankfully the skins are account bound, not character bound.

It is a shame that this is still happening with this game.
Now I have no desire to play this game anymore in fear of loosing my other characters.
Unless I want to delete every character and all save data, and start from scratch. and see if it resolves anything.

I will make an account on gearbox and rant there, but the damage is done, and a patch will be to late.
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.
#2smurfsn1p3r(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:33:25 PM
Just read that it could be related to BA stats. If anyone here can confirm this to work my max health stat is 18%, everything else is 13% and under, elemental damage/chance stats are 6%, the only one i never boosted was fire rate, and one more stat I think.

I guess I will start a Gunzerker again, and boost everything to around 8%, This feels like a BS bug that they added to make sure you do not boost certain skills to max instead of evening the stats like THEY wanted you to do.

If it works I will report back.
---
#3H_Panic22Posted 2/7/2013 8:01:09 PM
As weird as it sounds, that kinda makes sense. My game has been freezing on loading screens this past week (3-4 times a day) and after the last time I got my rank reset, I skipped 4 categories and ended up pumping most of it into health. All other stats are at 12.5% or so...my health is over 33%.

Could be coincidence. I thought it was just my disc needing replaced.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/7/2013 8:25:58 PM
H_Panic22 posted...
As weird as it sounds, that kinda makes sense. My game has been freezing on loading screens this past week (3-4 times a day) and after the last time I got my rank reset, I skipped 4 categories and ended up pumping most of it into health. All other stats are at 12.5% or so...my health is over 33%.

Good grief, what's your BA rank?

Mines ~36K, and I've got everything at about 10.5-11.8 or higher
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5smurfsn1p3r(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:06:31 PM
H_Panic22 posted...

Same here. I have around 20% health, as I was seeing that stat everytime I used a token. Since I used a few in Fire rate I have seen the cycle has reset, and is now giving me random stats to choose from again.

I hope this works.
---
#6Msheridan1990Posted 2/7/2013 10:23:57 PM
lmfao TREATED
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL