Axton hyper speed

#11H3nryW1ls0n3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:37:40 AM
Epic_McDude posted...
How is this Axton Speed Glitch done? What are the steps?

And does it still work or has it been patched?

It has yet to be patched.

It only works online and you can NOT be the host, you need to have at least 1 skill point in Expertise and have a full inventory (27 items) after you join a game drop any gun then un-equip your shield so you have a full inventory again, aim down the sights at the gun you dropped and hold "X" to equip that gun, then just keep repeating that process a few times and you will be Ultra Hyper Fast( faster than any vehicle) it also stays with you if you fast travel and only goes away when you exit the game.
#12VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/8/2013 6:16:56 AM
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
Epic_McDude posted...
How is this Axton Speed Glitch done? What are the steps?

And does it still work or has it been patched?

It has yet to be patched.

It only works online and you can NOT be the host, you need to have at least 1 skill point in Expertise and have a full inventory (27 items) after you join a game drop any gun then un-equip your shield so you have a full inventory again, aim down the sights at the gun you dropped and hold "X" to equip that gun, then just keep repeating that process a few times and you will be Ultra Hyper Fast( faster than any vehicle) it also stays with you if you fast travel and only goes away when you exit the game.

You don't NEED to have a full inventory, it just makes it a little easier. However, you can just drop all your guns and do it that way for the same effect.

But yeah, it's pretty awesome and hilarious when you can outrun a Runner... XD
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#13deadlyfredPosted 2/8/2013 8:21:36 AM
I posted a vid showing several glitches: see my signature for details.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#14sonofkorolPosted 2/8/2013 8:59:27 AM
AHahahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHphq6tDpzk
I poo'd a little.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."