Anyone doing any legit online play

#21Kamden_TPosted 2/8/2013 8:11:14 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Kamden_T posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Its funny because he's spent all his time stealing from himself and everyone he comes in contact with, and now he's bored.

so again:

LMAO

You have extraordinary vision there Kpt because I didn't see that line about him telling you everything he has done in this game, but wait that just means you saw a post from him either duping or asking for items. I understand now, and all of this comes from someone who constantly disrupts everyone whose topics you try and derail because "they don't play like I do, so they are wrong"

im tagging you "butthurt casual".

:)

Yup, you are so witty and original how do you do it?
#22kiwimyweeweePosted 2/8/2013 8:11:17 AM
Kamden_T posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kamden_T posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Its funny because he's spent all his time stealing from himself and everyone he comes in contact with, and now he's bored.

so again:

LMAO

You have extraordinary vision there Kpt because I didn't see that line about him telling you everything he has done in this game, but wait that just means you saw a post from him either duping or asking for items. I understand now, and all of this comes from someone who constantly disrupts everyone whose topics you try and derail because "they don't play like I do, so they are wrong"

So what? Thread gets bumped and then more people see it. Everyone wins really.

Everyone loses is more like it, it usually turns into an argument about the differing aspects of play styles or people resort to the childish level of name calling.....

Still doesn't change that more people see the thread. You don't know how many lurkers may contact him outside the thread.

Only the people that want to argue actually argue about these things.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#23Kamden_TPosted 2/8/2013 8:12:30 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kamden_T posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kamden_T posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

so again:

LMAO

So what? Thread gets bumped and then more people see it. Everyone wins really.

Everyone loses is more like it, it usually turns into an argument about the differing aspects of play styles or people resort to the childish level of name calling.....

Still doesn't change that more people see the thread. You don't know how many lurkers may contact him outside the thread.

Only the people that want to argue actually argue about these things.

Very true +1 for you King wee wee
#24PanopictonguyPosted 2/8/2013 8:16:07 AM
Kamden_T posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

so again:

LMAO

You're new here aren't you?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#25Kamden_TPosted 2/8/2013 8:18:51 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
Kamden_T posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

so again:

LMAO

No just a casual
#26Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/8/2013 8:21:32 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
Kamden_T posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

so again:

LMAO

He's only been posting for like a week.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#27PanopictonguyPosted 2/8/2013 8:21:36 AM
Kamden_T posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
Kamden_T posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

so again:

LMAO

No just a casual

Figures
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#28Kamden_TPosted 2/8/2013 8:26:32 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
Kamden_T posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

so again:

LMAO

Almost four, typical Kpt. wrong again.......
#29Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/8/2013 8:30:53 AM
Kamden_T posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
Kamden_T posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

so again:

LMAO

Almost four, typical Kpt. wrong again.......

lol because it's my responsibility to keep track of every random and casual that posts here. Point is, you haven't been here long, and TC has been mass duping for, and power leveling, everybody and their brother.

So gtfo with your White Knight attitude.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#30kiwimyweeweePosted 2/8/2013 8:33:52 AM(edited)
Only 12 karma so you have only been here 12 days. Unless you have been moderated a lot you have only been on more than week.

Unless you have been lurking while not signed in or this is an alt.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.