Wow, I love what Tw0 Fang does for Jakobs weapons...

#1BigRobb2389Posted 2/8/2013 6:56:32 AM
Any Professional Class Mod actually, the combination of fast reload and 50%+ chance to shot twice.

Its ridiculous. Its like a saw going throw enemies. Throw in bonus critical hit damage and its overkill.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#2VampLordAdamaruPosted 2/8/2013 7:01:40 AM
Combine it with B0re and see what happens... Heh-heh-heh...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#3zodiaccurse12Posted 2/8/2013 8:20:23 AM
Professional Class Mod? havent seen those are they raid drops?
#4Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/8/2013 8:44:44 AM
zodiaccurse12 posted...

yes. You have to beat Hyperius, Gee, Pete, Voraciduous, and Dexidous. In a row. Without dying.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#5sonofkorolPosted 2/8/2013 8:52:34 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...

yes. You have to beat Hyperius, Gee, Pete, Voraciduous, and Dexidous. In a row. Without dying.

What he said. All of them, in a row, without dying, using only melee, no skill points in any skill trees, no shields, no class mods, no relics. It weeds out the casuals, I assure you.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#6zodiaccurse12Posted 2/8/2013 8:57:23 AM
sonofkorol posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...

What he said. All of them, in a row, without dying, using only melee, no skill points in any skill trees, no shields, no class mods, no relics. It weeds out the casuals, I assure you.

sorry if my life and family is more important that I dont spend every minute invested in a video game like you.
#7zodiaccurse12Posted 2/8/2013 9:01:23 AM
just because I dont know what that is you assume im a casual, well according to you I help on average 40 ppl a day wih leveling and LF im a casual. what have you contributed except being a waste of air
#8kiwimyweeweePosted 2/8/2013 9:06:16 AM(edited)
It's a standard class mod with particular skill bonuses attatched. Professional is the name of it. Usually when anyone has a name of the mod like professional, binder, catalyst, or whatever they are talking about generic class mods with a specific name.

Usually blue or purple rarity that can be found anywhere are the ones that people are using. They come in all flavors but legendary.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#9StormWolf12Posted 2/8/2013 9:11:17 AM
zodiaccurse12 posted...
just because I dont know what that is you assume im a casual, well according to you I help on average 40 ppl a day wih leveling and LF im a casual. what have you contributed except being a waste of air

Lol, you got trolled, kid. See yourself to the door.
#10Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/8/2013 9:37:22 AM
zodiaccurse12 posted...

ROFL

if you spent more time actually playing the game and less time douching around with noobs and whiny entitled casuals, you might have learned something useful.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(