Wow, I love what Tw0 Fang does for Jakobs weapons...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Wow, I love what Tw0 Fang does for Jakobs weapons...

User Info: BigRobb2389

BigRobb2389
4 years ago#1
Any Professional Class Mod actually, the combination of fast reload and 50%+ chance to shot twice.

Its ridiculous. Its like a saw going throw enemies. Throw in bonus critical hit damage and its overkill.
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
4 years ago#2
Combine it with B0re and see what happens... Heh-heh-heh...
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#3
Professional Class Mod? havent seen those are they raid drops?

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#4
zodiaccurse12 posted...

yes. You have to beat Hyperius, Gee, Pete, Voraciduous, and Dexidous. In a row. Without dying.
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 years ago#5
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...

yes. You have to beat Hyperius, Gee, Pete, Voraciduous, and Dexidous. In a row. Without dying.

What he said. All of them, in a row, without dying, using only melee, no skill points in any skill trees, no shields, no class mods, no relics. It weeds out the casuals, I assure you.
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#6
sonofkorol posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...

What he said. All of them, in a row, without dying, using only melee, no skill points in any skill trees, no shields, no class mods, no relics. It weeds out the casuals, I assure you.

sorry if my life and family is more important that I dont spend every minute invested in a video game like you.

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#7
just because I dont know what that is you assume im a casual, well according to you I help on average 40 ppl a day wih leveling and LF im a casual. what have you contributed except being a waste of air

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
4 years ago#8
It's a standard class mod with particular skill bonuses attatched. Professional is the name of it. Usually when anyone has a name of the mod like professional, binder, catalyst, or whatever they are talking about generic class mods with a specific name.

Usually blue or purple rarity that can be found anywhere are the ones that people are using. They come in all flavors but legendary.
They're not going to say no because of the implication.

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#9
zodiaccurse12 posted...
just because I dont know what that is you assume im a casual, well according to you I help on average 40 ppl a day wih leveling and LF im a casual. what have you contributed except being a waste of air

Lol, you got trolled, kid. See yourself to the door.

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#10
zodiaccurse12 posted...

ROFL

if you spent more time actually playing the game and less time douching around with noobs and whiny entitled casuals, you might have learned something useful.
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Wow, I love what Tw0 Fang does for Jakobs weapons...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived