Could Xbox Live have anything to do with it?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 2/8/2013 8:22:36 AM
This is starting to annoy me. I'm playing again as Maya/Siren. I'm on TVHM. For the last 3 missions, every mission is either 1 or 2 levels above my current level, making it very hard to progress solo. The last mission I did was level 37. I was 37, so it worked out great. When I completed the mission, I was ALMOST 38. When the next mission started, I killed 3 enemies, and got to 38. I noticed that MOST of the enemies on this mission were 40, and the Rabig Stalkers were 42.

Could it be that I'm connected to Xbox Live why they're making it SO difficult or something? This bs keeps happening. If I get to lvl 39 by the end of this mission, the next will be 41 -_-. Even if I do manage to get to level 42, the next mission will be 45. WTF is going on? This didn't happen when I played TVHM with Salvador or Gaige.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:23:23 AM
If it did, I didn't notice. I only bother looking at the level of the person I'm fighting if I'm having a hard time killing them.
---
#3sonofkorolPosted 2/8/2013 8:23:47 AM
It's TVHM. Stuff puts it in dry in TVHM.
Translation: get used to it, son.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#4MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:30:36 AM
The sad part is that my weapons are only decent, and I can't go back to Sanctuary to redeem my key codes at the golden chest. Some better weapons would make this a lot easier! Guess I have to just suck it up and end up losing a lot of money dying in the process lol. Ah well.
---
#5youngunner2123Posted 2/8/2013 8:31:46 AM
Nobody to play coop with?
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#6sonofkorolPosted 2/8/2013 8:33:18 AM
and1ballr posted...
The sad part is that my weapons are only decent, and I can't go back to Sanctuary to redeem my key codes at the golden chest. Some better weapons would make this a lot easier! Guess I have to just suck it up and end up losing a lot of money dying in the process lol. Ah well.

SoK's Top Gear Top Tip?
Either farm money or get someone to dupe you money, and hit the slot Machines.
My friend and I hit the slots in Sanctuary as soon as we could in TVHM. We had 1.5 mil each. Got boss weapons for both of us through that. Then all you need to do is keep saving and quitting in Sanctuary until there's class mods and shields you get from vendors. :D
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#7PanopictonguyPosted 2/8/2013 8:47:53 AM
It has nothing to do with the internet. Every chapter is set to a certain level. By skipping side quest you're not keeping up with main quest progression.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#8MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:08:11 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
It has nothing to do with the internet. Every chapter is set to a certain level. By skipping side quest you're not keeping up with main quest progression.

So what you're saying is that since the last mission was level 37, I SHOULD'VE leveled up 3 times to level 40, to be on the level of my current enemies? That's unfortunate then. I only leveled up once. I had no idea the next mission would be 3 levels higher than the one I was on (I was lvl 37 too).
---
#9xsaudioPosted 2/8/2013 10:19:16 AM
You can go to sanctuary on normal mode to get guns from the chest. At load screen, press y to select character. Then choose normal mode. Use keys in sanctuary. Exit game. Repeat but choose TVHM mode to go back to that playthrough.
#10PolypropylenPosted 2/8/2013 10:23:20 AM
In TVHM the story missions do scale upwards quite fast, and mostly beyond your level! Just do some side quests with green or eridium rewards to level your character.