What sort of videos would you guys like to see?

#41deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:15:57 AM
I took your advice and put Kapow on my ignore list. His lack of caring apparently took up half of this page heh.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#42Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/10/2013 10:54:17 AM
deadlyfred posted...
I took your advice and put Kapow on my ignore list. His lack of caring apparently took up half of this page heh.

tagged "clueless casual".

It cracks me up when people use the ignore list. Or as I like to call it, the "I'm super butthurt, and I can't handle the truth" list.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#43deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:00:05 AM
I see that someone on my ignored users list responded.

Hey, thanks for the bump, chump.
---
#44Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/10/2013 11:05:57 AM
deadlyfred posted...
I see that someone on my ignored users list responded.

Hey, thanks for the bump, chump.

ITP: using the ignore list for amateurish trolling.

LMFAO
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#45SinisterBladePosted 2/10/2013 11:40:57 AM
Yea hes just a troll. When somebody just drones on like Ben Stein about pointless stuff, they tend to lose all credibility and become an amusing spectacle and free bump generator. Trust me he never stops complaining, or even having a new argument. Its humorous as well because he thinks people care about what hes saying. He tries to convey a point while I guess not realizing I care more what that spider outside is going to do than his opinion on anything. You lose credibility when you desperatly troll and have an alt/minion 'back up' his claims everytime. I feel like hes an AI now, I know what hes going to do now. Idk man if he keeps attacking your thread perhaps he xan be reported for trolling. He isnt contributing, just attacking it and those within.

We should re-create the purgatory thing lager, but be in vehicles this time.. xD

Also I got to the top of Petes room, above the elevator.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#46Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/10/2013 2:12:30 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Yea hes just a troll. When somebody just drones on like Ben Stein about pointless stuff, they tend to lose all credibility and become an amusing spectacle and free bump generator. Trust me he never stops complaining, or even having a new argument. Its humorous as well because he thinks people care about what hes saying. He tries to convey a point while I guess not realizing I care more what that spider outside is going to do than his opinion on anything. You lose credibility when you desperatly troll and have an alt/minion 'back up' his claims everytime. I feel like hes an AI now, I know what hes going to do now. Idk man if he keeps attacking your thread perhaps he xan be reported for trolling. He isnt contributing, just attacking it and those within.

We should re-create the purgatory thing lager, but be in vehicles this time.. xD

Also I got to the top of Petes room, above the elevator.

>doesnt care about what i say
>posts a huge paragraph about what i say.

ahahahahahahah LMFAO
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 71499
#47deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:26:41 PM
i love the free troll bumps. Thanks whoever it is on my ignored user list, I'm sure your post was full of wisdom and wit, sorry I missed it.
---
#48Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/10/2013 2:29:59 PM
deadlyfred posted...
i love the free troll bumps. Thanks whoever it is on my ignored user list, I'm sure your post was full of wisdom and wit, sorry I missed it.

sup babby. Still making amateur attempts at trolling, eh?
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 71499
#49SinisterBladePosted 2/11/2013 12:42:56 PM
You cant troll your own thread.

Also for me having reading problems according to you, you cant read yourself it seems. I don't care about your pointless crusade to “save borderlands”. I quite enjoy the free bumps and wasting your time. Its like going to the circus without paying 50 bucks for a ticket.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#50xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 2/11/2013 1:02:27 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
"I don't care what people do in their game."

Translation: I don't care what you do in you're own game, but if you post on a public forum got discussion trying to justify your actions I'll call you on your BS.

"if you wanna cheat, don't do it online."

Translation: cheat as much as you want offline OR in private games with people who know you're cheating and consent to it.

I'll just leave these here because a lot of people have reading comprehension issues. I cant simplify this any further so of you don't understand at this point, **** you.

Haha, this is why i love Gfaqs : simple, harmless topic, turning into a war of nothing, with (or because) people who obviously can't read.

Keep it fun, people, and cheers to you, Pano!