Borderlands 2 Help

#1K-dogg2007Posted 2/8/2013 9:32:46 AM
Would anyone mind helping me level my mechromancer with theirs ar the Warrior? I also would like to be able to get all non-DLC heads for the Mechromance and Siren. If anyone is able to help. Pleas let me know on XBL. Thanks!
---
GT: Sniper Wolf Ken / PSN: Sniper-Wolf-Ken
Better to ask forgiveness, than premission. - Brom (Eragon)
#2StormWolf12Posted 2/8/2013 9:37:47 AM
"permission" wasn't spelled wrong in Eragon.
#3K-dogg2007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:39:28 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
"permission" wasn't spelled wrong in Eragon.

oops. well not sure how to spell it. Glad to see somone else watched the movie or read the books though. :)
---
#4K-dogg2007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:54:29 AM
bump.
---
#5kiwimyweeweePosted 2/8/2013 11:55:46 AM
Fix your sig.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#6K-dogg2007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:30:51 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Fix your sig.

Real mature. I posted to ask for help with my mechromancer, not to be riddiculed over my signature. This forum is supposed to be in the top 5, but how is that? If someone asks for help a simple yes or no would do. Not this "Fix your sig" crap. Who really cares wether someone can spell or not.

Now, I asked for help for 2 reasons. 1:) I'm tired of playing a siren who can't seem to solo for crap, and 2:) I have looked all over the net for Head locations and drop rates only to turn up empty handed. I'm not downloading anything for anyone to get this info as 1:) it takes up space on my pc and 2:) I can't download links like that on my Xbox 360. So, again I'm going to ask, can anyone help me power-level my Mechromancer with theirs at the Warrior with theirs and can someone help me get all the non-DLC heads for all the different classes. I mainly want the Siren's and the Mechromancer's.
---
#7BayouJoePosted 2/8/2013 12:35:36 PM
http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Complete_Gaige_Mechromancer_Heads_List

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Complete_Maya_Heads_List
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#8kiwimyweeweePosted 2/8/2013 12:44:25 PM
I'm sorry all the internet peons aren't all gathering at once to fulfill your demands your majesty.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#9K-dogg2007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:52:46 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
I'm sorry all the internet peons aren't all gathering at once to fulfill your demands your majesty.

it has nothing to do with that. I personally don't care for being insulted about my signature. Its my signature for a reason, not anyone else's.
---
#10JacquardPosted 2/8/2013 12:57:08 PM
If you have been monitoring this board, you would know there's a tension between those who play the game on their own, and those who want an insta-character at level 50, complete with duped gear and heads/skins to order, some of which take hundreds of hours to obtain the old-fashioned way.

Not passing judgment either way, but it's a good idea to know the lay of the land before you ask for the works, not that there aren't plenty of good people willing to accommodate you. As far as the insults, we all get them. It's good practice and serves to develop a thicker skin, which is helpful in all walks of life. Good luck with your requests. Like I said, many good souls will likely chime in soon and offer assistance.