Borderlands 2: How the Ball Was Dropped, and Never Started Rolling

#31Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 2/8/2013 1:23:58 PM
viewmaster_pi posted...
You guys don't get it.

Borderlands has LOST my interest. It's a great game. The formula is solid. I just don't like all the stupid crap that comes with it. I knew what game I got. And I enjoyed it thoroughly. Now it's a slow, trying-too-hard-to-be-funny, trudge through boring sidequests.

Not to mention with no payout.

We get it. It's a dichotomy.
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#32viewmaster_pi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:37:10 PM
tony8669 posted...
viewmaster_pi posted...
You guys don't get it.

Borderlands has LOST my interest.

And yet here we are.

I never said this board did.
---
Sitting cross-legged on the floor, 25 or 6 to 4.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#33XImperialDragonPosted 2/8/2013 1:51:16 PM
The humor isn't even that great in the DLC. The main story was good, but the DLC ones just feel forced. Torgue was the only that felt funny, but even that got old after a while. Hammerlock's attempt at humor was just lame. Pirates one as well.
---
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then

I barely even remember any humor from the Hammerlock DLC. That DLC was extremely poorly done, IMO. For some reason, it seemed significantly more boring than Scarlett and Torgue, and I even had more fun playing the Zombie Island of Dr Ned
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#34kekstomPosted 2/8/2013 2:28:48 PM
fail troll alert
---
It's the internet, no one cares about your opinions.
#35OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 2/8/2013 2:39:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36WarzorePosted 2/8/2013 2:48:28 PM
TC, if you cant find good gears/items dont worry here in this board we have good people that will dupe/mod anything you want for free!!!!
#37Alienbob151Posted 2/8/2013 3:03:49 PM
viewmaster_pi posted...
You guys don't get it.

Borderlands has LOST my interest. It's a great game. The formula is solid. I just don't like all the stupid crap that comes with it. I knew what game I got. And I enjoyed it thoroughly. Now it's a slow, trying-too-hard-to-be-funny, trudge through boring sidequests.

Not to mention with no payout.

Exactly. These people are being ridiculous. Every time someone brings up a complaint, they say "trade the game in".

Seriously

This game needs dungeons. The DLCs are beyond lazy. And the game has some leveling issues.

The formula for an amazing game is all right there. I mean, all they needed to do was take just a little more inspiration from WoW and Diablo; the idea of instances, of an actual loot system and loot tables, raids that weren't just one raid boss.

But, at the moment, the game just has a bunch of random quests; the humor is funny the first time, but in TVHM? Do you really want to help Claptrap with his Birthday Party again?
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Dishonored, Halo 4
Gamertag: Hipster Medic
#38SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/8/2013 3:04:19 PM
I can kinda sympathise with TC about missions, and the rewards they offer, but I think he's overreacting. The game is certainly not bad because of a few bad missions.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#39R0880Posted 2/8/2013 4:10:40 PM
Once again, I have failed to understand most of the posts made in a thread.

I can't decide whether this makes me feel very smart or very dumb.
#40PanopictonguyPosted 2/8/2013 5:38:13 PM
R0880 posted...
Once again, I have failed to understand most of the posts made in a thread.

I can't decide whether this makes me feel very smart or very dumb.

it boggles me how one game can attract so much stupid. Of all the games I've ever played I don't think any game has ever been so appealing to people that aren't quite there.

Is it the midgets? The potty humor? I can't figure it out.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.