Doc Mercer drops

#1FictionerPosted 2/9/2013 7:20:09 AM
Does Doc Mercer still drop the infinity? Or does everyone farm the treasure room and pyro Pete?
---
GT: Mr Scrub
#2SinisterBladePosted 2/9/2013 7:35:45 AM
0.7% Drop Rate but yea, its his confirmed drop.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3Fictioner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:38:50 AM
Awesome 42 confirmed kills and counting.
---
GT: Mr Scrub
#4H_Panic22Posted 2/9/2013 8:02:43 AM
Fictioner posted...
Awesome 42 confirmed kills and counting.

You aren't even a quarter of the way if your first Infinity drops like mine did. 237...remember it like it was 3 months ago.

He is ultra stingy, but random loot is random, so it could be your next one or you 10,000th.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#5ClarifinatiousPosted 2/9/2013 8:06:33 AM
Yeah you may get lucky or you may spend 6 hours farming and get maybe a nice relic. Don't let it frustrate you, and use the geyser shortcut, saves a lot of time.
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#6SinisterBladePosted 2/9/2013 9:25:19 AM
Eh, I dont think Mercy is worth your time. Im guessing you don't have any DLC, but Pete is infamous for good reason. He drops oranges ALL THE TIME. Also, at least for me he will alwayd drop a 50 version. In the 120 solo kills Ive done on him not a single weapon, junk or otherwise, has ever been lower than 50. Mercy takes too long, and if you do manage to secure the drop, you still have a good chance it will be underleveled. I never even bothered with Mercy.
---
What is a man?!
#7duericPosted 2/9/2013 3:50:45 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Eh, I dont think Mercy is worth your time. Im guessing you don't have any DLC, but Pete is infamous for good reason. He drops oranges ALL THE TIME. Also, at least for me he will alwayd drop a 50 version. In the 120 solo kills Ive done on him not a single weapon, junk or otherwise, has ever been lower than 50. Mercy takes too long, and if you do manage to secure the drop, you still have a good chance it will be underleveled. I never even bothered with Mercy.

Didn't they remove the multiple times a day thing on raid bosses though?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8SinisterBladePosted 2/9/2013 5:38:33 PM
Nope, killed him 40 times thursday and about 30 times yesterday.. so no.
---
What is a man?!
#9kinggoldfingerPosted 2/9/2013 9:24:57 PM
Farmed Pete 25 times yesterday and received six legendary items, farmed him 10 times today and didn't get anything. I did get a Bee though, now all I need is a freakin' Infinity.

Unkempt Harold is awesome...
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.