Legit trading topic 1

#31RinglercorpPosted 2/10/2013 7:35:30 AM
H_Panic22 posted...
Hey Ringler, if I can get my game to stop freezing my system at loading screens, I can give you a 35% Cooldown relic so Killbot is off the hook.

That would be awesome! Are you looking for anything in return?
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#32H_Panic22Posted 2/10/2013 7:58:58 AM
Actually no. I got an Explosive Norfleet from what I believe to be an honest source and I'm feeling super generous.

Its always a fun day when I can out damage someone with their stupid bee shield using my explosive build. Message me and ill throw the game in.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#33kiwimyweeweePosted 2/10/2013 8:05:19 AM
H_Panic22 posted...
Actually no. I got an Explosive Norfleet from what I believe to be an honest source and I'm feeling super generous.

Its always a fun day when I can out damage someone with their stupid bee shield using my explosive build. Message me and ill throw the game in.

That guy who gave you an explosive norfleet wasn't that honest.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#34H_Panic22Posted 2/10/2013 8:13:13 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

That guy who gave you an explosive norfleet wasn't that honest.

Hey, don't come in here with your logic and sound reasoning. I know there's literally 10,000 to 1 odds its a construct, but f*** it. My toddler believes I have magic powers because I can take his shoes off, so I'm gonna believe this kid got that one impossibru drop and gave it to me not realizing how rare it is.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#35KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:16:14 AM
I wish slag infinity was legit :(
---
A homo habilis discovering his opposable thumb says what
#36SinisterBladePosted 2/10/2013 8:32:48 AM
The reason an explosive Nofleet is impossible is because of the Manufacturer, namely Maliwan only making elemental weapons, with Electric, Fire, Slag and Corrosive. The only weapons that defy their initial programmed parameters in that way are known as Aftermarket. There are not called that in game directly, but the Cobra is an example. Jakobs weapons never spawn with elements. However DLC has added a few Aftermarket Jakobs guns with maliwan capacitors or torgue rounds, granting elements. Cobra, Stinkpot, Twister and a few others are weapons that defy normal in engine and pre-defined manufacturer parameters and are always unique and rare, aka Aftermarket. Stinkpot was the first to appear, obtainable early in the first DLC if you are lucky. The flavor text of the Stinkpot, “We dont follow the rules, we're pirates” is referencing the fact that Jakobs weapons aren't permitted to have elements, but this one does. Brilliant introduction to Aftermarkets GB! Jakobs are the only weapons at this time, I know of in the Aftermarket tier. The Norfleet is also a vanilla weapon, before aftermarket existed.

TL;DR
An explosive Maliwan is currently impossible. It was made and added before aftermarket weapons existed. So an explosive Maliwan, is impossible and is never legit. As maliwan weapons can only spawn with 4 possible elements and only with 1 of 4. An explosive or normal Maliwan, aka Norfleet, could not be spawned without tampering with code.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#37SqweamishPosted 2/10/2013 9:33:53 AM
I'm looking for a level 50 Skullsmasher.
I have these for trade. Pick one.
Shock CC
Pyrophobia
Exspansive Shreddifier

I don't have much, but if interested, I'll be on for a few hours.
GT-Sqweamish
#38Aceofblades2k2Posted 2/10/2013 10:06:52 AM
I have the catalyst, looking for baron heads, infinity
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#39H_Panic22Posted 2/10/2013 11:15:39 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
The reason an explosive Nofleet is impossible is because of the Manufacturer, namely Maliwan only making elemental weapons, with Electric, Fire, Slag and Corrosive. The only weapons that defy their initial programmed parameters in that way are known as Aftermarket. There are not called that in game directly, but the Cobra is an example. Jakobs weapons never spawn with elements. However DLC has added a few Aftermarket Jakobs guns with maliwan capacitors or torgue rounds, granting elements. Cobra, Stinkpot, Twister and a few others are weapons that defy normal in engine and pre-defined manufacturer parameters and are always unique and rare, aka Aftermarket. Stinkpot was the first to appear, obtainable early in the first DLC if you are lucky. The flavor text of the Stinkpot, “We dont follow the rules, we're pirates” is referencing the fact that Jakobs weapons aren't permitted to have elements, but this one does. Brilliant introduction to Aftermarkets GB! Jakobs are the only weapons at this time, I know of in the Aftermarket tier. The Norfleet is also a vanilla weapon, before aftermarket existed.

TL;DR
An explosive Maliwan is currently impossible. It was made and added before aftermarket weapons existed. So an explosive Maliwan, is impossible and is never legit. As maliwan weapons can only spawn with 4 possible elements and only with 1 of 4. An explosive or normal Maliwan, aka Norfleet, could not be spawned without tampering with code.

You wasted all of our time typing this. We all know its a construct and all have access to Google.

Way to ruin the joke, Lisa Simpson.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#40kiwimyweeweePosted 2/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
*Yells*

Not a construct, it is a modded weapon.

*Runs*
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.