Tonight on COPS...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tonight on COPS...

User Info: deadlyfred

deadlyfred
3 years ago#1
Anyone wanna be on tonight's episode of COPS Borderlands Division?

Tonight: a rookie joins the force and gets a surprising initiation while serving a warrant at Fink's Slaughterhouse.

I need some level 1 guys to get footage. Commando's with the police looking hat and Self Azured skin is preferred, but Siren with firing range hat/ear protection would work too (gotta look the part).

You'll need to read from a script and be able to ad lib a bit.

Filming starts around 11pm eastern and MSG me on XBL if you'd like to be on Youtube.
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk

User Info: WrathfulJoker

WrathfulJoker
3 years ago#2
Sure, got nothin else to do.
Lil B Task Force Reporting for duty.

WrathfulJoker
3 years ago#3
I just saw an episode of it and it was pretty meh, there needs to be better writing and scenarios. Making it more integrated with the game would be a great idea. and adding established characters is a must, we need cops that make sense in the world of borderlands i.e. corruption, general stupidity, drinking problems, prejudice.

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
3 years ago#4
WrathfulJoker posted...
I just saw an episode of it and it was pretty meh, there needs to be better writing and scenarios. Making it more integrated with the game would be a great idea. and adding established characters is a must, we need cops that make sense in the world of borderlands i.e. corruption, general stupidity, drinking problems, prejudice.

Oh, I got it.

I want to be an extremely bigoted cop that hates futuristic minorities. I think the concept of "space racism" would be hilarious considering the context of the game. Needs a southern accent.
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

User Info: H_Panic22

H_Panic22
3 years ago#5
AngryOldFeral posted...
WrathfulJoker posted...

Oh, I got it.

I want to be an extremely bigoted cop that hates futuristic minorities. I think the concept of "space racism" would be hilarious considering the context of the game. Needs a southern accent.

I want to be the crooked sergeant then. Space Denzel Washington ala Training Day. I could ride around delivering crooked justice and cool speeches in my purple Technical.

"Remember that fool in the wheelchair? Who you think put him there?"

*cocks shotgun *

"Run if you want, boy. I'm surgical with this b****."

Totally dibs.
Gamertag= H Panic22

deadlyfred
3 years ago#6
WrathfulJoker posted...

Yeah, after episode two I started writing scripts. I ad-libbed all of episode 2 on my own. The parts where I had my friend Alan talking were just me grabbing his audio from in-game where we were joking around about the concept. I tried to make it work and got mixed reaction.

Tonight's episode is scripted.

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
3 years ago#7
You guys gotta realize the 1st one wasn't planned it just happened. That was my real pal being real drunk, and after the glitch vid was done we just **** around a bit and he was recording. We where joking it was like COPS and stuff took off.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: E Nice

E Nice
3 years ago#8
WrathfulJoker posted...
Making it more integrated with the game would be a great idea. and adding established characters is a must, we need cops that make sense in the world of borderlands i.e. corruption, general stupidity, drinking problems, prejudice.

This is Borderlands we're talking about not the LAPD.

<_< ........ >_>
ive been eating soup drenched pizza for no reason? - Otaku84 returns

deadlyfred
3 years ago#9
Episode 3 is done and uploading now. It's a short one with Lillith and Tannis.

And I think it's hilarious.

WrathfulJoker
3 years ago#10
I saw episode 3..............It was worse than the others.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tonight on COPS...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived