Tonight on COPS...

#1deadlyfredPosted 2/9/2013 5:04:29 PM
Anyone wanna be on tonight's episode of COPS Borderlands Division?

Tonight: a rookie joins the force and gets a surprising initiation while serving a warrant at Fink's Slaughterhouse.

I need some level 1 guys to get footage. Commando's with the police looking hat and Self Azured skin is preferred, but Siren with firing range hat/ear protection would work too (gotta look the part).

You'll need to read from a script and be able to ad lib a bit.

Filming starts around 11pm eastern and MSG me on XBL if you'd like to be on Youtube.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#2WrathfulJokerPosted 2/9/2013 5:10:38 PM
Sure, got nothin else to do.
---
Lil B Task Force Reporting for duty.
#3WrathfulJokerPosted 2/9/2013 5:16:09 PM
I just saw an episode of it and it was pretty meh, there needs to be better writing and scenarios. Making it more integrated with the game would be a great idea. and adding established characters is a must, we need cops that make sense in the world of borderlands i.e. corruption, general stupidity, drinking problems, prejudice.
---
#4AngryOldFeralPosted 2/9/2013 5:21:21 PM
WrathfulJoker posted...
I just saw an episode of it and it was pretty meh, there needs to be better writing and scenarios. Making it more integrated with the game would be a great idea. and adding established characters is a must, we need cops that make sense in the world of borderlands i.e. corruption, general stupidity, drinking problems, prejudice.

Oh, I got it.

I want to be an extremely bigoted cop that hates futuristic minorities. I think the concept of "space racism" would be hilarious considering the context of the game. Needs a southern accent.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#5H_Panic22Posted 2/9/2013 5:33:30 PM
AngryOldFeral posted...
WrathfulJoker posted...

Oh, I got it.

I want to be an extremely bigoted cop that hates futuristic minorities. I think the concept of "space racism" would be hilarious considering the context of the game. Needs a southern accent.

I want to be the crooked sergeant then. Space Denzel Washington ala Training Day. I could ride around delivering crooked justice and cool speeches in my purple Technical.

"Remember that fool in the wheelchair? Who you think put him there?"

*cocks shotgun *

"Run if you want, boy. I'm surgical with this b****."

Totally dibs.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#6deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:39:51 PM
WrathfulJoker posted...

Yeah, after episode two I started writing scripts. I ad-libbed all of episode 2 on my own. The parts where I had my friend Alan talking were just me grabbing his audio from in-game where we were joking around about the concept. I tried to make it work and got mixed reaction.

Tonight's episode is scripted.
---
#7SinisterBladePosted 2/9/2013 6:45:54 PM
You guys gotta realize the 1st one wasn't planned it just happened. That was my real pal being real drunk, and after the glitch vid was done we just **** around a bit and he was recording. We where joking it was like COPS and stuff took off.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#8E NicePosted 2/10/2013 10:54:18 AM
WrathfulJoker posted...
Making it more integrated with the game would be a great idea. and adding established characters is a must, we need cops that make sense in the world of borderlands i.e. corruption, general stupidity, drinking problems, prejudice.

This is Borderlands we're talking about not the LAPD.

<_< ........ >_>
---
ive been eating soup drenched pizza for no reason? - Otaku84 returns
#9deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:13:37 AM
Episode 3 is done and uploading now. It's a short one with Lillith and Tannis.

And I think it's hilarious.
---
#10WrathfulJokerPosted 2/10/2013 5:41:16 PM
I saw episode 3..............It was worse than the others.
---