Anyone's gun disappear?

#1VioletZer0Posted 2/9/2013 8:03:02 PM
I recently finished Doctor Zed's first quest and I had the E-tech gun in my inventory. Quit the game, came back and my E-tech gun was gone. Just gone.

I figured "okay, maybe it was a quest specific thing and they take it away after."

Then I get this really awesome maliwan weapon that shoots fire and kills everything...then that disappeared too.

Wtf? Is this a known issue?

It's worth noting that both were in the third weapon slot when they disappeared.
#2Knight_Rider_3KPosted 2/9/2013 8:15:22 PM
Guns are given for specific missions. They are removed once completed.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#3VioletZer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:46:01 PM
I bought the maliwan weapon with my own money.
#4calistud4evPosted 2/9/2013 9:57:43 PM
Wow this is crazy......I had the same thing happen to me for the first time last night. Would you care to guess which 2 weapons disappeared? Both of the E-tech weapons I had in my inventory. It wasn't a save issue due to a trading/duping/saving misstep.They were just there and gone. What bothers me is that one was equipped and the other wasn't. So I would be curious to know if there were any similar stories? Maybe its just coincidence? Eitherway it's strange.
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#5calistud4evPosted 2/9/2013 10:03:10 PM
Just to clarify, one was a Lv50 vladoff blaster equipped to my left D-pad. The other was a tediore splatter blaster in my backpack. So these weren't quest rewards. Such as Marcus's Malian element training,and the doc's e-tech AR. Who knows......
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.