Duping

#1tallmiguelPosted 2/10/2013 1:47:29 AM
hey everyone, im not all for just getting the best of the best right away but ive been killing the warrior and many others for legendary's and have not got one.....if it isnt too much to ask can i get some of these weapons duped for me?
~conference call
~Flakker
~Pitchfork
~Skullsmasher
~The bee
~legendary class mods
~blood of terramorphous
~badaboom(multikill)
~Mongol
~bonus package

ik this is alot but im not asking for all at once silly :P just asking for what you could give me
GT ShadeDarkSide
#2FunfunseekerPosted 2/10/2013 1:51:56 AM
Give me 5 mins and I can get you most of that list
---
GT: FunFunseeker
#3Cypanther93Posted 2/10/2013 5:14:20 AM
Hey everyone I've been farming the warrior and hunter hellquist for a long time now and I can't do it anymore can anyone dupe them for me I said I would never dupe but I just can't take it anymore lol
#4killbot357Posted 2/10/2013 6:40:14 AM
Hey everyone I'm not really that into getting all the best stuff right away but can anyone dupe me all the best gear in the game lololol
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#5xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 2/10/2013 7:00:10 AM
killbot357 posted...
Hey everyone I'm not really that into getting all the best stuff right away but can anyone dupe me all the best gear in the game lololol

Haha, no fibber on that list, that's hardly the best stuff ^^
#6JacquardPosted 2/10/2013 7:11:05 AM
Hey TC, I know what you're going through. It is a pain. I've been farming the Warrior for a few days, and all I've gotten are:

Social CC
2 Volcanos
Sledge's Shotgun
3 Flakkers
3 Impalers
Sticky Longbow Caustic Leech
Sticky Lobbed Quasar (out of the vending machine)

I'm holding out for a corrosive CC, though I just found a corrosive Splasher Blashter that I'm warming to.

In all seriousness, the plus side to what seems like wasted hours farming is that most every other part of your gear will be upgraded, tweaked if you will, even if it's only purple, from grenade mods to shields. Plenty of relics and class mods, too. Good luck!