I got Seraph crystals buring a hole in my pocket.

#1bluejeans976Posted 2/10/2013 7:57:27 AM
Which items should I buy with them?
---
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most", Bluejeans976 is my gamer tag, add me
#2SinisterBladePosted 2/10/2013 8:09:18 AM
Torgue has alot of good Seraph Items. Crossfire, O-Negative, Meteor Shower and Big Boom Blaster and Hoplite are all great. Just try to get good variants
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/10/2013 8:18:32 AM
Devastator - oasis, nasty explosive pistol.
Hawkeye - hammerlock, solid sniper for those who dig crits.
Evolution - oasis, shield that works on tons of builds.
Crossfire - torgue, grenade that hits everything. go slag.

These are just a few of my favorites. The Torgue grenades are all pretty good truthfully. Most Oasis guns are bunk. Which sucks because they LOOK awesome. Just farm old Pete, collect tons of crystals (and super bonus loot), and buy everything. It's what I've been doing. I just wanna try each item out for myself. Who knows... maybe something most people find little use for becomes something you find super useful. That's how I feel about that Devastator. One of my favorite guns in the game.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#4Master XPosted 2/10/2013 11:30:32 AM
Hawkeye
Evolution
Crossfire

They're pretty much my favorites. Heh, that's one from each DLC. There's also Infestation from Hammerlock's which does insane corrosive damage. At the moment it's useless though if you're playing in order (no mechanical enemies!) but should that mega expansion turn out to involve Hyperion, you can bet that means zillions of mechs. Worth buying ready though!
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."