LF Stuff and I have stuff in return

#1Steve0314Posted 2/10/2013 10:39:19 AM
If your on here a lot then your probably sick of me asking if anyone has a Quasar with a fuse time of <0.5. I'm also looking for a Norfleet (shock preferably) but any will do. If you have anything and are interested just leave a comment with what you want. I made a few dummy acc for bank space and may need a few minutes to prepare but here is what I have.

Lv 50 and non elemental unless otherwise specified

RED TEXT GUNS:

Discharge Infinity [Shock]
Swift Shredifier
Fidle Dee Nudkem
Snyper Badaboom [LV 49]
Rocket Speed Bunny
Hefty Baby maker [Corrosive]
Critical Heart Breaker [Fire]
Night Pitchfork [Shock]
Practicable CC
Social CC [FIre]
Critical CC [Shock]
Agressive Slagga [Slag]
Twin Hornet [Corrosive]
Dandy Volcano [Fire]
Earnest Logan's Gun [Fire]
Rhythmic KerBlaster
Potent Flakker
Critical Interfacer [Shock]
Sledges Shotgun
Deft Emperor
Dippity Creamer
Corrosive Kitten [Corrosive]
Onslaught Veruc [Slag]
Scalable Slow Hand [Shock] {That prefix may be wrong. Hard to see on my TV}
Gentleman's Chere-amie
Proactive B*tch
Extendified Gub [Corrosive]

RED TEXT GRENADE MODS:

Sticky Lobbed Bonus Package [LV 48]
Sticky Homing Shock 0-Negative [Shock]
Incendiary Kiss of Death [Fire]
Explosive Fastball [Fair warning. It sucks]
Longbow Storm Front [Shock]
Lobbed Electric Leech [Shock]

RED TEXT SHIELDS:

Black Hole [Shock Nova]
Alkaline The Bee [Corrosive Immunity]
Evolution
The Sham [94%]
Fable Tortoise
Whisky Tanga Foxtrot
Order
The Cradle

LEGENDARY CLASS MODS:

Legendary Siren [+5]
Legendary Mechromancer [+5]
Legendary Hunter [+5]

RED TEXT RELICS:

Blood of Terramorphous
Breath of Seraphs
---
GT: Steve0314
#2FunfunseekerPosted 2/10/2013 11:11:26 AM
I have a quasar however it doesn't have a fuse time? Would happily dupe trade for your order shield if you want
---
GT: FunFunseeker
#3VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/10/2013 11:31:37 AM
ill be able to check the fuse time on my quasar in about ten minutes, i know i have at least one norfleet as well ill check on those also, are you avail to go online soon?
#4Steve0314(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:34:00 AM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
ill be able to check the fuse time on my quasar in about ten minutes, i know i have at least one norfleet as well ill check on those also, are you avail to go online soon?

Im on now... will be on for about another hour. I am still looking for a norfleet but I got the quasar... Thx.
---
#5Steve0314(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:34:56 AM
VeritasAbIrato posted...

Oh also do you want anything of mine. Let me know so I can get it if its in one of my dummy accounts.
---
#6VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/10/2013 11:40:30 AM
Steve0314 posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

Oh also do you want anything of mine. Let me know so I can get it if its in one of my dummy accounts.

was hoping for kitten, storm front, gub and sham, i need to make sure i have what you want really quick.
#7Steve0314(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:40:57 AM
srry... Have to help a friend move a couch... Don't know why or how long it will take... I will be on later though... Send a friend msg and well get in touch if you still want. srry for the inconvenience
---
#8VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/10/2013 11:46:12 AM
no worries my quasar is only 0.9 sec fuse, and i have fire and corrosive norfleet, ill have to head to work soon but ill be back later today so if you still want trade hit me up

GT: veritasabirato