Next Borderlands should have an Auction house

#1mike468Posted 2/10/2013 12:36:55 PM
Anyone else think the next Borderlands should have an auction house, similar to Forza? Rather than trashing your higher level weapons and legendaries, you should be able to sell them through an auction house.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#2ultimakewlPosted 2/10/2013 12:43:36 PM
no one would use it
everyone just dupes everything
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#3Ray_MK_IIIPosted 2/10/2013 1:31:37 PM
Duping takes some planning and has the risk of people sabotaging the event, an Auction House would be easy to use with no risk and the added bonus of giving a purpose to Cash and/or Eridium.
---
Ray_MK_III: Spouting philosophy and defending all that is awesome since 2006.
<?>
#4RageBattlePosted 2/10/2013 1:42:18 PM
There is more than one way to dupe, it can be done in a few seconds offline. I could easily see everything on an AH being mass duped.

I like the concept, just not with this loot system.
---
Catchphrase!
#5SinisterBladePosted 2/10/2013 1:42:47 PM
I like the idea, they just have to do it right. Also I would like to have the ability to give items away for free. Also to prevent certian obvious exploits, this trade data should be stored on an external but universal server, that can only be accessed onlune to prevent exploits.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#6Bonezy_BPosted 2/10/2013 2:10:33 PM
mike468 posted...
Anyone else think the next Borderlands should have an auction house, similar to Forza? Rather than trashing your higher level weapons and legendaries, you should be able to sell them through an auction house.

i love this idea :) i have worked for nearly all my stuff except for a few things i've traded due to my having doubles...

all i see on this board is people like give me this or give me that... **** that! i had to farm for my stuff i want something in return.