Now that it's been out for a while; Your favourite character to play as?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Now that it's been out for a while; Your favourite character to play as?
3 years ago#1
Curious to know if all the people who were excited about Zer0 still like him as much <.<

I've played Axton, Gaige, Maya, and Zer0 so far and I think Axton was my favourite. I didn't get very far with Gaige though, so I might like her more later in the game
3 years ago#2
Played with salvador at start and still playing him. Hes the strongest i think.
3 years ago#3
Maya, axton, zero, sal, gaige
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
3 years ago#4
I like Maya the best. Her power is just so much fun. Holding an enemy still while you wail on them, dragging a whole group into a grenade, reviving a teammate from 50 yards, it never gets old.

None of the other characters or their powers appeal to me. I'm playing through single player with zero right now because I wanna try out the striker with his accuracy boosting skill/mod and because I want a character who isn't focused on elemental weapons, but I won't be slogging through two playthroughs with a third character.
Why does he have a gun? Why is she fainting? What the hell is a ghost table?:
3 years ago#5
Tough choice, but Sal. It's a fun playstyle, but he also has the best quotes, especially for coop. I love constantly challenging my teammates to duels just to hear his quotes. I also like Goliaths' response to his action skill the best. 'Just two more things for me to shove up your ass!'
3 years ago#6
Can't say i have a fave. They are constantly changing due to experimenting with different skills and class mods. It did take me a while to warm to Axton and Sal. Now i play them all evenly i think.
GT : Mr Dino1022
3 years ago#7
I think Axton is my favourite, but Sal is great merely due to being able to kill raid bosses in seconds without Fibber/Smasher. Maya was alright, just felt she had a lot of options cut off from her in solo play.

Not played Zero or Gaige enough to say.
3 years ago#8
Salvador, Maya, Axton, Gaige, Zero

That's the order I thought they'd fall into before the game came out and I was right.

Sal provides the most fun as gunzerking just never gets old. Playing around with different builds for Maya has been a good time (I think she really has the most varried skill trees). Axton and Gaige are fairly close on the fun scale but I give the edge to Axton because he is the best at making crazy ass explosions and explosions are always fun. I like playing Zero more than I thought I would but he still does not match up to the others in my mind.
Badass Rank: 0
3 years ago#9
Zero is my favorite. Love running around taking out enemies with melee. I haven't gotten Axton or Maya or Gaige for that matter to 50 yet, so maybe once they are maxed out I will feel differently, but Zero is just so much fun. Kunai, or however you spell it, are probably the greatest part of the game. They wreck.
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
3 years ago#10
Salvador. Axton close second.
Expecting something creative here?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Now that it's been out for a while; Your favourite character to play as?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived