wow down hill lol (civil discussion only please)

#1YokaicontractorPosted 2/10/2013 6:07:50 PM
So when I first joined this board people where always helping people by dupeing and power leveling now lots of people are just insaulting everyome else how many people left on here dont mind/enjoy or like duping power leveling or glitching? And second to thoses people how many of you insault the other players who dont like the way u play unproveked? And to those who dont like it how many of you have insaulted the others unproveked?
#2IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/10/2013 6:11:23 PM
Two words: spell check.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#3IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/10/2013 6:12:51 PM
Two more words: grammar lessons.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#4kiwimyweeweePosted 2/10/2013 6:20:30 PM
Well there is multiple different assumptions as to why the board is this way:

1. Most people who circumvented the game via duping and powerleveling have left to play other game because they don't feel like they have anything to do.
2. Lack of level cap has turned players off.
3. Nerds. Just felt like saying nerds.
4. Dupers and powerlevelers were turned off by their own kind from being bothered by lurkers messages demanding things and being bothered.

Board is now more in favor of legit players as of late it seems.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#5IBKNAWTUPosted 2/10/2013 6:41:40 PM
Kittyheart topic.
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#6PanopictonguyPosted 2/10/2013 6:43:15 PM
Man nobody is helpful anymore. Now all people wanna do is give me advice or tips or try to help me with there character who is around my level. What's up with that?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#7SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/10/2013 6:43:45 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Well there is multiple different assumptions as to why the board is this way:

1. Most people who circumvented the game via duping and powerleveling have left to play other game because they don't feel like they have anything to do.
2. Lack of level cap has turned players off.
3. Nerds. Just felt like saying nerds.
4. Dupers and powerlevelers were turned off by their own kind from being bothered by lurkers messages demanding things and being bothered.

Board is now more in favor of legit players as of late it seems.

That last line is technically true of any game after the first few months.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#8Redrum0351Posted 2/10/2013 8:47:28 PM
Def has alot to do with lurkers especially when they ask for something and you suggest to trade and they flip out because they just want your stuff for free. But as for me not being around "helping" it is mainly because I have been in and out of hospital and physical rehab. I am trading more legitly now too.
---
GT: REdrUM0351
#9VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/10/2013 9:11:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/10/2013 9:17:24 PM
You also have to admit though, for every person who is lurking trying to beg; you have someone who is there ready to spray hate and misplaced rage all over you and anyone else because they don't like the way you play a game that they have no right dictate.