is this as addictive as the first game?

#11HeadneckPosted 2/11/2013 8:16:32 AM
Absolutely not. After beating the first game I would take a break and come back getting sucked back into it for a month or so. After beating this game, I force myself to come back and it only ends up being for a few hours. Still a great game, but it doesn't have that certain something. Whatever that certain something was.
---
Streets is watchin'
#12WolfLinkXPosted 2/11/2013 8:24:29 AM
In my opinion, it is. However unlike in the last game, rocket launchers are more powerful, the character abilities are better, and there are even more guns than in the last game.
However a major downfall to me, is that some of the Seraph bosses, like Master Gee, are almost to hard to even attempt without mods, and the fact that you lose a lot more money when you die in this game. You lose between 2%-20% of your money.
But overall it is as addictive, and has a lot more replay value than the first.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Resident Evil 6, and Borderlands 2.
Waiting list: Rainbow Six Patriots
#13DesertZeroPosted 2/11/2013 8:26:10 AM
Headneck posted...
Absolutely not. After beating the first game I would take a break and come back getting sucked back into it for a month or so. After beating this game, I force myself to come back and it only ends up being for a few hours. Still a great game, but it doesn't have that certain something. Whatever that certain something was.

Agreed. I had 9 level 69 characters in the first game and I was playing through a 10th before BL2 came out. With this game, I played through 2.5 (with all side quests completed) on two characters, and boosted the other 3 to 36 so that I could run them to 2.5 ASAP.

I found the story to be much more enjoyable in this game, but it's still not worth playing through more than a couple of times. It's the end game that's missing that something for me. That being said, I will retire this game once I've completed DLC4.
#14squiggy9996999Posted 2/11/2013 8:27:23 AM
it feels like the same game as the first one just new/a few improvements.

if you liked BD1 you'll like 2 but won;t be blown away (this one feels a bit less repetitive than the first one but also shorter for some reason.