Gunzerking and magazine size.

#1TizerakPosted 2/10/2013 8:52:55 PM
I haven't been able to find anything that says what the exact ammo regen rate is while Gunzerking, but... if you have a larger capacity (through upgrades/talents) do you regen them faster?
---
PS3/Steam: Tizerak; HoN: Oozinator
#2Tizerak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:46:47 PM
bump
---
#3Tizerak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 11:15:01 AM
bump
---
#4atomicbreathPosted 2/11/2013 12:58:33 PM
No, I don't think so. I don't think it works like the +%hp regen skill. I do think it is weapon dependant though. SMGs regenning faster than say snipers or shotguns but I don't remember as I have never checked. I think a bigger issue is Rate of Fire. If you have a faster fire rate or a 'consumes 2+ ammo per shot' you may feel like your ammo regen isn't working as well. Same with dual wielding two guns of the same type.

If you DW two guns of the same type, you don't get double regen...it's still the same as if you had one of that weapon type equipped.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#5Tizerak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 1:47:23 PM
Ah that's a shame then; there's pretty much no point to using the black market for ammo stock increases except for like rocket launcher/grenade then.
---
#6atomicbreathPosted 2/12/2013 10:57:08 AM
Ammo stock increases are extremely helpful though for a gunzerker, especially if you are focused on the rampage tree. Sal shoots lots of bullets with the spray and pray method since he can't sight in. Large ammo capacity works well with this. In addition, if you have a high fire rate, you'll be burning through ammo even with the ammo regen of gunzerking. Just use an e-tech plasma SMG (high RoF and x2 ammo consumed per use) and you'll see what I mean.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#7tony8669Posted 2/12/2013 1:52:31 PM
I dunno, thought it was a pretty steady tick, like one bullet every 1/4th second, not variable based on clip size or whatever.

It's just like the team ammo regen class mod, but a lot faster (and, obviously, only on the gunzerker).