Are you hardcore, casual, or something in between?

#11OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 2/11/2013 10:33:22 AM
what is a "hardcore" borderlands player? i dont think having 800 hours logged is hardcore- playing the game with no shields, no skill points, and white guns only would be hardcore. (imo) there isnt really anything hardcore about this game. just time consuming if you are looking for all the goodies.
#12JacquardPosted 2/11/2013 10:42:51 AM
Hardcore casual.
#13MosebysRangersPosted 2/11/2013 11:14:44 AM
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
what is a "hardcore" borderlands player? i dont think having 800 hours logged is hardcore- playing the game with no shields, no skill points, and white guns only would be hardcore. (imo) there isnt really anything hardcore about this game. just time consuming if you are looking for all the goodies.

I agree with this which is why I address mine to time as the way it was answered. As you would for sure need to have BAR off it you are talking about hardcore in sense of challenge plus no trading only stuff you found.
#14VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/11/2013 11:19:05 AM
I have to go with hardcore up to the point where I DON'T feel like i need to troll the hell out of anyone that plays games with a different set of ethics then I do...
#15teknic1200Posted 2/11/2013 12:16:04 PM
casual, I only have three lvl 50 toons and just hit tvhm on my fourth.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#16DyinglegacyPosted 2/11/2013 12:42:15 PM
I was hardcore, as I have about 35 days logged into the game; however, I do not play much anymore. I guess after sinking that much time into the game, most of which was from farming, it just got boring. I will pick the game back up once a level cap increase is released, or new content dlc releases.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.
#17akantraPosted 2/11/2013 12:48:26 PM
WAS Hardcore.. I've completed both playthroughs with all five characters, maxed out levels on each of them.

I also have several modded characters that i have loaded with almost every obtainable weapon in the game as well as a character with hundreds of modded gear that must be kept in a vault before quitting, otherwise they get deleted.

I'm pretty much done until we get that level cap increase. Then i shall have my glorious return to pandora and f*** some s*** up
---
-This was deleted due to its hilariousness-
PSN AlexKantra
#18TsurukePosted 2/11/2013 12:53:34 PM
Casually Hardcore.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#19OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 2/11/2013 12:59:01 PM
akantra posted...
WAS Hardcore.. I've completed both playthroughs with all five characters, maxed out levels on each of them.

I also have several modded characters that i have loaded with almost every obtainable weapon in the game as well as a character with hundreds of modded gear that must be kept in a vault before quitting, otherwise they get deleted.

I'm pretty much done until we get that level cap increase. Then i shall have my glorious return to pandora and f*** some s*** up

i have this exact same situation concurring with this game. i look forward to new content or a level cap- then i'll open up my safe and ruin whatever they throw at us. the waiting game begins!
#20VirtusEtIgnisPosted 2/11/2013 1:08:12 PM
Hardcore! Nothing special to see here, I know.
---
Leadership Excellence
A Gentleman and a Scholar