Are you hardcore, casual, or something in between?

#31kiwimyweeweePosted 2/11/2013 3:40:08 PM
capnovan posted...
I reject your attempt to label me. I am a gamer. Nuff said.

Also this.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#32KaBoom1322Posted 2/11/2013 3:40:13 PM
I find borderlands 2 incredibly enjoyable.Even when i max all characters i will still play AND enjoy it.Well until BL3.
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
#33OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 2/11/2013 3:47:47 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
capnovan posted...
I reject your attempt to label me. I am a gamer. Nuff said.

Also this.

YEP!

so instead of bashing dupers now, panogethitbyatruck wants to move the dupe division to hardcore division? this game is about sharing and helping, and yes, socializing- why are trying so hard to build segragation? are you oppressed?
#34Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/11/2013 4:07:37 PM
Why am I not surprised that OLD_MAN_CASUAL doesn't understand?
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 71499
#35KaBoom1322Posted 2/11/2013 4:30:24 PM
It's a mystery isn't it.
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
#36OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 2/11/2013 4:48:02 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

understand what? that none of you have a clue what hardcore is? "youre sooo hardcore, you farmed 300 bosses"
ill ask again than, what is a hardcore borderlands player? whats the criteria? if being a total douche on this messgae board applies than you guys are the hardest of them all.

so enlighten me with your vast knowledge of hardcore...show me the ways..lower my IQ so i can hang with your obvious superior masters of a toy. you play blindfolded or something? no one has even explained why they call themselves this. i asked, no one can answer- im waiting...
#37KaBoom1322Posted 2/11/2013 4:57:48 PM
When did anyone say "you're so hardcore you farmed 300 bosses"?If you don't like the opinions on this board go elsewhere
---
Of course you didn't.
#38Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/11/2013 5:05:07 PM
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

understand what? that none of you have a clue what hardcore is? "youre sooo hardcore, you farmed 300 bosses"
ill ask again than, what is a hardcore borderlands player? whats the criteria? if being a total douche on this messgae board applies than you guys are the hardest of them all.

so enlighten me with your vast knowledge of hardcore...show me the ways..lower my IQ so i can hang with your obvious superior masters of a toy. you play blindfolded or something? no one has even explained why they call themselves this. i asked, no one can answer- im waiting...

already been answered. maybe you should work on reading comprehension instead of buffing that chip on your shoulder.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 71499
#39RinglercorpPosted 2/11/2013 5:17:12 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

already been answered. maybe you should work on reading comprehension instead of buffing that chip on your shoulder.

I knew this topic was going to get out of hand.

To add to the topic, I am whatever is just above casual (semi-serious?). Definitely not hardcore (not that there is anything wrong being hardcore).
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#40jpsell45Posted 2/11/2013 5:44:16 PM
I play without my thumbs.

You don't know hardcore.
---
I don't care what you're playing.