Are you hardcore, casual, or something in between?

#51KaBoom1322Posted 2/11/2013 7:08:58 PM
Does mercy have better rates in pt1?If so i didn't know this,and is it the same case with Mcnally?
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
#52Flow_149Posted 2/11/2013 7:11:14 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Does mercy have better rates in pt1?If so i didn't know this,and is it the same case with Mcnally?

I'm almost certain that he doesn't, but I could be wrong about that.
#53TsurukePosted 2/11/2013 7:42:31 PM
To reiterate from previous topics -- being called or labeled as a "casual" gamer isn't an insult -- only to whomever takes it as an insult (same goes for "hardcore")
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#54JacquardPosted 2/11/2013 8:21:50 PM
smh
#55OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 2/12/2013 3:37:47 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Why am I not surprised that OLD_MAN_CASUAL doesn't understand?

understand what? that none of you have a clue what hardcore is? "youre sooo hardcore, you farmed 300 bosses"
ill ask again than, what is a hardcore borderlands player? whats the criteria? if being a total douche on this messgae board applies than you guys are the hardest of them all.

so enlighten me with your vast knowledge of hardcore...show me the ways..lower my IQ so i can hang with your obvious superior masters of a toy. you play blindfolded or something? no one has even explained why they call themselves this. i asked, no one can answer- im waiting...

already been answered. maybe you should work on reading comprehension instead of buffing that chip on your shoulder.

show me where you answered it genius? show me the ways- you still cant answer- im waiting for your defintiion and you still have none- you said it was explained- show me where- all i see is you and panopleasegodie spouting off opinion- instead of doing circles and being an idiot- plainly give your idea of what hardcore is...straight from you- not some quote or something you have to plagerize and look up--just answer the question mr smart guy. again- what is a hardcore borderlands player---?
#56KaBoom1322Posted 2/12/2013 3:46:03 PM
Pantonoptic answered it.
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
#57TsurukePosted 2/12/2013 3:49:43 PM(edited)
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Why am I not surprised that OLD_MAN_CASUAL doesn't understand?

understand what? that none of you have a clue what hardcore is? "youre sooo hardcore, you farmed 300 bosses"
ill ask again than, what is a hardcore borderlands player? whats the criteria? if being a total douche on this messgae board applies than you guys are the hardest of them all.

so enlighten me with your vast knowledge of hardcore...show me the ways..lower my IQ so i can hang with your obvious superior masters of a toy. you play blindfolded or something? no one has even explained why they call themselves this. i asked, no one can answer- im waiting...

already been answered. maybe you should work on reading comprehension instead of buffing that chip on your shoulder.

show me where you answered it genius? show me the ways- you still cant answer- im waiting for your defintiion and you still have none- you said it was explained- show me where- all i see is you and panopleasegodie spouting off opinion- instead of doing circles and being an idiot- plainly give your idea of what hardcore is...straight from you- not some quote or something you have to plagerize and look up--just answer the question mr smart guy. again- what is a hardcore borderlands player---?

I believe it Kpt'n might be referring to this where it is deep somewhere within this thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65026445?page=2

I believe page 3 and 4 (according to my board settings)
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#58LinksStepFatherPosted 2/12/2013 3:49:11 PM
casual Ive played both literally till there nothing to do, I need that lvl cap asap this game is dead to me. Why play a game over and over when you have every weapon with all achievements kind of pointless.....
#59KaBoom1322Posted 2/12/2013 3:56:37 PM
Link,if this game is"dead to you"you're not hardcore.
---
Of course you didn't.
#60Atma2862Posted 2/12/2013 4:21:55 PM
with 453 games bet under my belt, i cant say I'm any thing but hardcore.
---
GT = Atma 2862