Your First Playthrough: What Legendaries did you find?

#1stjwbaPosted 2/11/2013 6:27:27 AM
As above.

During my first playthrough with my siren back in September i seemed to have a fair bit of luck with legendaries without actually farming for them.

During the playthrough i got: Hellfire, Pyrophobia, Fabled Tortoise, Pandemic and a Volcano.

I still have that lv9 hellfire

Anyone else look back at there first playthorugh with similar joy?
---
Stairs, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GT:o ExECuTioNZz
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/11/2013 6:40:02 AM(edited)
on my 1st playthrough, i got a lvl 4 thunderball fists, lvl 19 deliverance, lvl 20 gunerang, lvl 26 bee shield (on about my 3rd hunter kill just from going through the area. no real farming) and a lvl 40 transformer shield i got from a chest

almost forgot. the warrior dropped a leech grenade on both PT1 and 2. cant recal which kinds

i did pretty well. the reaction the 1st time i showed a friend the deliverance was pretty entertaining
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3fakesnoop77Posted 2/11/2013 6:33:20 AM
I was thinking about this the other day actually.

My first PT was with Zero where I got a lvl 9 Infinity (which I still have today!) Stabby Kerblaster, Bee shield, Rolling Thunder Mod and Gub.

On my first playthrough with Salvador, I got............. nothing.

Just got my Axton to lvl 26 and...............nothing so far.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#4The_HeapPosted 2/11/2013 6:34:43 AM
None.
---
ioioioioioio man
The Heap is short for heap of BS ~Slyfox729
#5kinggoldfingerPosted 2/11/2013 6:35:06 AM
I didn't get anything noteworthy in PT1, in PT 2 I got Bonus Package (with which I killed myself with numerous times, so I sold it) and a level 50 CCC without farming either of them.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#6stjwba(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:41:15 AM
It seems that you either get loads in one pt or nothing at all.

My second character got (zero): WTF from a Chubby Rakk in the fridge, then the Transformer from The preserve then at the end got a sham from bunker and another volacano from the warrior.

My Mechro got nothing and my 2nd Siren scond siren has nothing so far (Just at the preserve) but my Sal got a nice Bonus package this weekend just gone.
---
Stairs, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GT:o ExECuTioNZz
#7ChicagoTed_Posted 2/11/2013 6:48:31 AM
Logan's Gun from Wilhelm
Sham from Bunker
Volcano from Warrior

That's it.
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
#8kyle514Posted 2/11/2013 6:59:59 AM
First playthrough I found a lvl 7 Infinity, a lvl 13 Tactical Hornet, and a Gunerang (don't remember level)
---
---XBL: doppelganger514
#9innersmokePosted 2/11/2013 7:26:59 AM
The bunny, I only got the bunny in my first playthrough. I mostly relied on the dozens of purple shotgun supremes that always found their way to me
---
GT- Innersmoke
#10JacquardPosted 2/11/2013 7:50:07 AM
Veruc, Infinities, Hellfire, and Conference Call. Admittedly, the 4 or 5 Infinities were all farmed, and Doc was very obliging. Geyser up, head shot, check the stairs and area, rinse and repeat. The others dropped the first time. Treasure Room is another story.