Which Siren skills should I ignore?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 2/11/2013 11:32:04 AM
I'm level 44 with my Siren, and I'm wondering which skills I should level up. I MAINLY use elemental weapons, so I thought Flicker would be a no brainer for me. I have Chain Reaction sucks, but I was thinking to possibly couple that with Converge.

I had Foresight at 5/5 before, but I don't really notice much of a boost to my reload speed, so I was thinking to ignore (I reset my skill points). I'm thinking to put those points into Immolate instead, cause I HATE dying!!

I'm mainly going down the Cataclysm tree. All the way to the bottom, cause I love her Ruin skill!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2MosebysRangersPosted 2/11/2013 11:35:48 AM
Are you using any class mods? If so what are you skills are you boosting via the mod.

Will be back in a few and tell you my build with the legendary siren class mod attached.
#3I have no namePosted 2/11/2013 11:55:42 AM
Foresight is one of my favorite skills when combined with inertia.I find it impossible to go back to playing without uberfast reloads. Faster reload=more time shooting=more damage.

I never really saw a point to second wind skills. I'd rather put the points towards skills that keep me from ever reaching that scenario.
---
Why does he have a gun? Why is she fainting? What the hell is a ghost table?:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Weird_Tales_February_1928.jpg
#4MosebysRangersPosted 2/11/2013 12:00:54 PM
My build with Legendary siren class mod

10/10 Ward
10/10 Accelerate
5/5 kinetic
1/1 converge

6/5 Minds Eye
2/5 Sweet Release

9/5 Flicker
6/5 Foresight
5/5 Helios
5/5 Chain reaction
5/5 Reaper
5/5 Blight Phoenix
1/1 Ruin

I like to snipe, run and gun or play cautious depending on mood. Play both solo and co-op.

Favorite weapons by far pistol/ revolvers with Little Evies, Rubies and Maggies being alternated as they are my favorites.

Sniper rifle Cobra and the one that does about 27k.

SMG's next favorite with Baby makers

Shotgun Conference Call but my friend introduced me to some kind of Twister yesterday and really starting enjoying it.

Assault rifle have no real favorites yet but generally go with a Shredder.

Rocket launcher the big Nukem or whatever its. I rarely use it unless in Fight for Life.

Grenade Mod something that is O negative but corrosive. (I dont use grenades as much as I probably should)

Relics.

Pretty much 2 The Sherrifs Badge when pistol wield. The serraphin relic and Serraphine relic that does 30 percent damage increase and health increase of some kind.

Your siren skills will very on how you play and the fact I ignore some skills doesn't mean they are not useful.
#5MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:14:26 PM
Up until now, I haven't seen a single class mod that boosts my Foresight skill, so that skill seems useless to me. I can barely notice a difference in my reload speed with only 25% faster reloads at max level. Maybe a legendary mod boosts it, but I'm only lvl 44, playing the main story. I haven't seen anything that boosts it yet.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#6MosebysRangersPosted 2/11/2013 12:22:15 PM
and1ballr posted...
Up until now, I haven't seen a single class mod that boosts my Foresight skill, so that skill seems useless to me. I can barely notice a difference in my reload speed with only 25% faster reloads at max level. Maybe a legendary mod boosts it, but I'm only lvl 44, playing the main story. I haven't seen anything that boosts it yet.

You may want to ask somebody dupe and/or trade you a lower legendary siren class mod that does +3 in all the skills I am getting +5 in with the Level 50 mod.

Forget the name of the class mod but at lower levels I use the one that boosts SMG damage forget what skills it raises.

When you get to Level 50 you may want to try The Terra class mod it does different levels of skills.

At 44 you are not that far away so hang in there.
#7xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/11/2013 2:30:36 PM
i have a few lvl 30 legendary siren mods i got from farming pete, you should remember by gt, send me an invite and ill hook ya up