Unlucky with equipment

#11Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/11/2013 4:53:46 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Listen to Argyle about the hornet.Rips through armour like Ellie through a cheese burger.

But wait until after you complete playthrough 2 to farm for it. A low level one wont help too much after you 15 levels past it.

After you kill the warrior, thing will scale up to level 50
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#12zak_the_ripper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 4:59:35 PM
Alright. Thanks guys.

Does that NPC in Santuary give out decent weapons if you find him?

Also, I'm not around my xbox right now other wise I'd look this up but once you beat the game, and start a new game with vault hunter mode, is it possible to go back to the other gamesave? Or am I gonna be stuck going through the whole game again on Vault Hunter Mode to get the Warrior?
#13MoukaryuuPosted 2/11/2013 5:04:01 PM
All bosses respawn in their original spawn points even after you've completed the game. Jack is the only one who doesn't show up. Once you fight your way through Hero's Pass and get to the Warrior Vault, he will come out of the lava just as before. Kill him, loot, and then save and quit. You will be taken back to the vending machines right before him and you can kill him again. Repeat until satisfied.
---
Joy puking my face off
#14Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/11/2013 5:06:39 PM
zak_the_ripper posted...
Alright. Thanks guys.

Does that NPC in Santuary give out decent weapons if you find him?

Also, I'm not around my xbox right now other wise I'd look this up but once you beat the game, and start a new game with vault hunter mode, is it possible to go back to the other gamesave? Or am I gonna be stuck going through the whole game again on Vault Hunter Mode to get the Warrior?

They lowered michaels spawn chance in a patch, but you said youve been offline so you may mot have the patch. He isnt bad to look for when you need some new gear. Unpatched, i Believe he spawns almost 100% of the time

He gives a random blue rarity weapon when you find him. I believe at the same level the sanctuary bending machine gear is
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#15zak_the_ripper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:22:17 PM
When I started Vault Hunter Mode, did I lose my chance to go to other bosses locations? Wasn't sure if all the locations opened back up after I repeat the boss on that first area you're trapped on?
#16zak_the_ripper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:05:55 PM
bump
#17zak_the_ripper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:05:37 AM
onone last bump
---
Octacon: Snake you there? Snake? Snaaaaaake?!?!?!
Snake: What?! Geez.. Can't a man go the bathroom in piece?!