Nasty Surprise
2 Fabled Tortoise's
WTF
Fire Bee
Transformer
and
Bonus Package
---
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most", Bluejeans976 is my gamer tag, add me
#2THREE6KILLAH77Posted 2/11/2013 4:11:34 PM
In my opinion Pete is the best for dropping the legendaries. If he was as easy to farm as Hyperius he would be hands down the best. The whole killing yourself with the elevator and then purchasing more ammo can be costly.

Hyperius is good when using the Smasher glitch, but as soon as the next major fix comes, which should be when the new DLC comes out the smasher glitch will be patched.
#3R0880Posted 2/11/2013 4:20:56 PM
I never think farming Pete is worth it. Sure, it's a legendary once every 4 or 5 kills on average. But nothing else he drops is worth anything except in really rare circumstances (in my experience). He likes to drop lots of vehicle skins though :S

Terramorphous and Voracidious have been great to me lately, so maybe I'm just bias :D

@THREE6KILLAH77 Hyperious is still fast without Smasher glitch lol. It's definitely less than a minute a kill. But loot sucks from him :/
#4kiwimyweeweePosted 2/11/2013 4:22:38 PM
THREE6KILLAH77 posted...
In my opinion Pete is the best for dropping the legendaries. If he was as easy to farm as Hyperius he would be hands down the best. The whole killing yourself with the elevator and then purchasing more ammo can be costly.

Hyperius is good when using the Smasher glitch, but as soon as the next major fix comes, which should be when the new DLC comes out the smasher glitch will be patched.

I would like a link to the info of the smasher glitch being patched.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#5THREE6KILLAH77Posted 2/11/2013 4:29:02 PM
Gearbox Software on Twitter. They had said this many times already. Not only the smasher glitch, but also the glitch with the vault and backpack to store more than 27 items. A lot of complaints concerning the smasher glitch though.
#6kiwimyweeweePosted 2/11/2013 4:38:36 PM
THREE6KILLAH77 posted...
Gearbox Software on Twitter. They had said this many times already. Not only the smasher glitch, but also the glitch with the vault and backpack to store more than 27 items. A lot of complaints concerning the smasher glitch though.

I just read through gearbox's and pitchford's twitter. Didn't see a thing about it.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#7deadlyfredPosted 2/11/2013 4:40:00 PM
So that's where all my drops went. I killed him 6 times and got not one legendary today. I was just goofing around and getting some film for a video, but it would have been nice to get a drop.

To be fair though, last week he dropped two infinity pistols within a couple days of one another.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#8THREE6KILLAH77Posted 2/11/2013 4:44:37 PM
It is mentioned. Your going to have to look through some of the posts in those tweets by gearbox. Its not a hot fix so they can't just patch it, it will got through with the major update. Everyone uses that smasher glitch, on rare occasions I do too, but I am glad they are fixing it. It honestly takes the fun of the game.
#9wareuphPosted 2/11/2013 5:51:18 PM(edited)
THREE6KILLAH77 posted...

Kill yourself with the elevator? I just save and quit after I kill him ... I'm not trying to call you out just wondering about the elevator suicides.

EDIT: Pete has dropped me every legendary class mod :) ... After I killed him over 50 times -_- No pain no gain with that guy.
---
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd
#10bluejeans976(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:03:24 PM
If you kill yourself with the elevator you don't have to pay the eridium again.
---
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most", Bluejeans976 is my gamer tag, add me