Pete was pretty good to me today

#11wareuphPosted 2/11/2013 7:59:36 PM
^well that's interesting, I might try that out since they're going to patch the evil smasher glitch and there's no way I'd be killing pete solo.

Also, first kill since I got off work: nothin' -_-
---
Meshuggah - Destroy Erase Improve.
GT: Metal Lloyd
#12your other dad sayzPosted 2/11/2013 8:11:22 PM
If they fix the bank vault glitch...I dont know if I can keep playing. Ive amassed too much loot to just lose it.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#13THREE6KILLAH77Posted 2/11/2013 8:11:31 PM
wareuph posted...
THREE6KILLAH77 posted...
In my opinion Pete is the best for dropping the legendaries. If he was as easy to farm as Hyperius he would be hands down the best. The whole killing yourself with the elevator and then purchasing more ammo can be costly.

Kill yourself with the elevator? I just save and quit after I kill him ... I'm not trying to call you out just wondering about the elevator suicides.

EDIT: Pete has dropped me every legendary class mod :) ... After I killed him over 50 times -_- No pain no gain with that guy.

That's Fine alone, but when your playing multiplayer saving and quitting doesn't work. People are not going to constantly leave and come back into games, and besides the looting is better the more people in the game. I take no offense in anyone having an opinion. I'm not some gaming nerd that stays home all day. I work 50 hours a week and am a IT Professional. I do the majority of my gaming on the weekends.
#14RinglercorpPosted 2/11/2013 8:13:55 PM
I have murdered Hyperious probably 50 times and he has NEVER dropped a single orange.

Pete is the only one that drops orange at a decent enough rate for me. I also like the "box of chocolates" variety of oranges.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#15THREE6KILLAH77Posted 2/11/2013 8:16:06 PM
Yes if your alone. I have a lot of friends I play with. The looting is better with more people. People in a party wont save and quit everytime. It takes up time to leave and come back, then invite everyone back.
#16your other dad sayzPosted 2/11/2013 9:12:50 PM
Pete has been a d bag the last couple of days. But Im feeling lucky tonight.
---
I'm on one.
#17VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/11/2013 9:21:54 PM
your other dad sayz posted...
If they fix the bank vault glitch...I dont know if I can keep playing. Ive amassed too much loot to just lose it.

Agreed...
#18kinggoldfingerPosted 2/11/2013 10:39:50 PM
Pete was good to me today... well... in the beginning. Got 8 drops the first 7 kills (dropped 2 legendary items one time), and then nothing for the remainder 20 kills.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#19your other dad sayzPosted 2/12/2013 1:08:36 AM
This is whack. Ive just killed him 12 times and not one legendary. Not to mention the previous 2 days with nothing.
---
I'm on one.