Gunzerker with infinity?

#1Knox_32Posted 2/11/2013 6:27:50 PM
With an infinity pistol and five points into money shot, do you basically have a constant 40% damage boost?
---
Summoner Name - AceBadcat
Mains - Cho'Gath, Ziggs, Viktor, Nunu, and Ezreal
#2Azrael0206Posted 2/11/2013 6:30:49 PM
Sadly no
Money shot does not apply to the infinity
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/11/2013 8:17:08 PM
OSOK on zer0 does however.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4Knox_32(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:38:47 PM
Ah, sad day. I was hoping to have some kind of shenanigans with dual infinities.
---
Summoner Name - AceBadcat
Mains - Cho'Gath, Ziggs, Viktor, Nunu, and Ezreal
#5TheismosPosted 2/11/2013 9:08:46 PM
Knox_32 posted...
Ah, sad day. I was hoping to have some kind of shenanigans with dual infinities.

Dual infinities on the Gunzerker is still a lot of fun- he's the only class I really use infinities on at this point.
#6BombermanXPosted 2/11/2013 9:22:20 PM
No, but I run my Gunzerker with infinity pistols with the I'm Your Huckleberry skill. The skill doesn't apply to the reloading, but it does with the damage. That combined with the Divergent Likeness make Gunzerking with the Infinity and any other pistol quite potent. The Keep Firing skill is pretty nice because of the fire rate increase and depending on your other pistol (preferably one that slags) will also have the advantage of an increased reload speed.

I'm Your Huckleberry is a tier 2 skill in Salvador's Gun Lust Tree. It increases the damage and reload speed of pistols.
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Damage +3% +6% +9% +12% +15%
Reload +3% +6% +9% +12% +15%
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Divergent Likeness is a tier 3 skill in Salvador's Gun Lust skill tree. It gives increased damage when Salvador uses his Gunzerking ability to wield two weapons of the same type, or increased accuracy when he wields two different types of weapons.
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Damage +6% +12% +18% +24% +30%
Reload +6% +12% +18% +24% +30%
Keep Firing... is the tier 6 skill in Salvador's Rampage skill tree. While Gunzerking as long as you hold down the trigger your guns will fire and reload faster.
Effects
Maximum Fire Rate: +88% while Gunzerking
Maximum Reload Speed: +25% while Gunzerking
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#7fluffysplatPosted 2/12/2013 11:29:54 AM
Put a slag rubi in your left hand with the setup above and you're set.
---
XBox: AFSplat
#8Azrael0206Posted 2/12/2013 11:44:10 AM
BombermanX posted...
No, but I run my Gunzerker with infinity pistols with the I'm Your Huckleberry skill. The skill doesn't apply to the reloading, but it does with the damage. That combined with the Divergent Likeness make Gunzerking with the Infinity and any other pistol quite potent. The Keep Firing skill is pretty nice because of the fire rate increase and depending on your other pistol (preferably one that slags) will also have the advantage of an increased reload speed.

I'm Your Huckleberry is a tier 2 skill in Salvador's Gun Lust Tree. It increases the damage and reload speed of pistols.
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Damage +3% +6% +9% +12% +15%
Reload +3% +6% +9% +12% +15%
Divergent Likeness is a tier 3 skill in Salvador's Gun Lust skill tree. It gives increased damage when Salvador uses his Gunzerking ability to wield two weapons of the same type, or increased accuracy when he wields two different types of weapons.
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Damage +6% +12% +18% +24% +30%
Reload +6% +12% +18% +24% +30%
Keep Firing... is the tier 6 skill in Salvador's Rampage skill tree. While Gunzerking as long as you hold down the trigger your guns will fire and reload faster.
Effects
Maximum Fire Rate: +88% while Gunzerking
Maximum Reload Speed: +25% while Gunzerking

This is exactly what i run
Throw a sheriffs badge relic on there
And you've got a nasty little man lol
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#9ZimmygunnarPosted 2/12/2013 11:47:03 AM
Money Shot doesn't apply to the Infinity because the ammo count never goes down. Double Infinities are still a fantastic choice for Gunzerking with the right skill placement, though.
---
GT: romertremor http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
Pawn - Donovan/Sorcerer