discussion about Plasma Casters

#21KaBoom1322Posted 2/12/2013 9:43:15 AM
Dahl casters sound good.I'll have to track one down to try out.
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
#22VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/12/2013 9:54:15 AM
Yeah the Hyperion for me, and i dont think it has much to do with "knowing how to etech" overall. Mine jumps once maybe twice after that the rest of the clip is spot on.. .
#23TwCabl3Posted 2/12/2013 11:10:45 AM
I'm all about my Bandit fire plasma caster SMG.

Who cares about accuracy when you can shoot forever and everything dies anyway? ( also ricochet cause Gaige)
---
XBL Gamertag- cabald
#24Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/12/2013 11:17:31 AM
what are people's thoughts on the yellow jacket from the hammerlock DLC?

ive gotten 2 from jackenstein so far, and i honestly dont care for it much. the flash totally obscures the site, so i cant see what im shooting at. still works fine firing from the hip, but far from my favorite gun. maybe there are better sites out there than what i got.

i have never found a dahl e tech caster, so i can comment on them, but in general, i have enjoyed using maliwan, hyperion and tediores.

i got a level 46 corrosive tediore while leveling up my assassin, and it easily carried me to 50.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#25jreed1337Posted 2/12/2013 11:21:12 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

i got a level 46 corrosive tediore while leveling up my assassin, and it easily carried me to 50.

thats the nice thing about casters, they are usable for many levels. heck, i have a level 33 dahl slag that carried me to level 41.
---
1+3+3=7
#26innersmokePosted 2/12/2013 11:24:53 AM
TwCabl3 posted...
I'm all about my Bandit fire plasma caster SMG.

Who cares about accuracy when you can shoot forever and everything dies anyway? ( also ricochet cause Gaige)

I like rocking a bandit caster with maya. Killer Cat mod with +6 to wreck and a bandit relic with 25 dmg and 35 reload. It's just nasty at point blank range
---
GT- Innersmoke
#27Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/12/2013 11:25:30 AM
jreed1337 posted...

thats the nice thing about casters, they are usable for many levels. heck, i have a level 33 dahl slag that carried me to level 41.

i got it in thousand cuts on the way up to bunker. it being corrosive meant that it smashed 90% of the enemies for the rest of the game.

i really like tediores for the easy 2nd wind. cunning bore zer0 is a bit on the squishy side, so he does go down from time to time. tediore casters make it a cinch to get back up though
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#28jreed1337Posted 2/12/2013 11:33:50 AM
jreed1337 posted...

i got it in thousand cuts on the way up to bunker. it being corrosive meant that it smashed 90% of the enemies for the rest of the game.

i really like tediores for the easy 2nd wind. cunning bore zer0 is a bit on the squishy side, so he does go down from time to time. tediore casters make it a cinch to get back up though

love grabbing a corrosive around that time. i forget what its called, but bunker dropped this crazy vladof sniper for me on pt2 of my gunzerker, made the rest of the game a complete breeze...haha.
---
1+3+3=7