I've met some of the best people in random matches the past couple of days.

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 2/12/2013 2:36:38 AM
A few days ago I joined a game of TVHM with a group that consisted of 2 people my level and a level 25, the level 25 was being a terrible noob and one of the guys was just calling him out and bashing him, he didn't talk back so I assume he didn't have a mic. But in what appeared to be a sign of him being sorry, the level 25 just starts to throw legendaries out
(the most rare being a infinity pistol but sadly one of the other people caught it before I did)

The guy left after he taunted me with an infinity pistol and me and the other two guys played around for a while and some cool aussie joined the struggle and I swear to god, me and these three other guys spent no less then 6 hours straight playing together. We played from A Train to Catch all the way up until the beginning of Where Angels Fear to Tread.

It was some of the most fun I've had in ages, I leveled up SEVEN times that night.

But today was good too, I joined a match with these people finishing off Hammy's Big Game Hunt and even though I hadn't started it, I stayed with them until they finished it and I leveled up once before we beat the boss. One of the guys who didn't have a mic messaged me and told me that they're going to the Beatdown to cap me so we spent a while there and one of the guys that played with me joined in and we were just talking to one of the guys who is Russian, we cap me after grinding on Pyro Pete and the Bar brawls and the Russian guy just straight up gives me his infinity pistol as a capping gift.

After I got capped and since we had all level 50's we went to Terramorphous and we beat him in 5 seconds. Felt good man. Another guy gave me a Legendary Commando Mod as a cap gift too.

Then the Russian guy said "oh crap my wifes home I gotta stop speaking in this Russian accent" it turned out he was a voice actor, and a pretty good one at that.

Also something funny that happened was that Ultra Pete dropped a Hide of Terramorphous...
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#2Azrael0206Posted 2/12/2013 2:45:51 AM
Did you ever get an infinity?
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#3KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:57:03 AM
Azrael0206 posted...

Yes, the "russian" guy gave me a boat load of them, including an Evil Smasher one.
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#4Azrael0206Posted 2/12/2013 3:06:37 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

Yes, the "russian" guy gave me a boat load of them, including an Evil Smasher one.

Oh okay :)
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#5KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:09:40 AM
Azrael0206 posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
Azrael0206 posted...

Oh okay :)

indeed.
---