How many people have been regularly playing this game since it came out?

#1drrlPosted 2/12/2013 7:52:43 AM
When BL2 first came out, I played this damn thing about 4-5 hours a day at least and loved every bit of it. A few weeks later and a couple of lvl 50's later at TVHM with good oranges, I just got bored. I'm just wondering what keeps people coming back for more?
#2shnangyboosPosted 2/12/2013 7:59:36 AM
I play it every day, but my sessions have definitely shortened.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#3KaBoom1322Posted 2/12/2013 7:59:42 AM
I play for 6-9 hours a night usually from 8 till 4-5 am.That is most days and more on sundays.
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
#4fakesnoop77Posted 2/12/2013 8:02:16 AM
Almost every day since it came out.

So far I have two lvl 50 characters (Zer0 and Salvador) with a lvl 26 Axton as current work in progress.

I would have more characters capped out but as soon as I hit 50 with Zer0 I decided to farm everyone and everything so I could set up my other characters with the best loot I could find.

In regards to what keeps me playing today, well Axton mainly but I still constantly farm with Zer0/Salvador even though I have pretty much everything (apart from that damn Cobra!!!)

I have only completed DLC1 & 2. Not even bought Hammerlock DLC yet!

I will be playing this for a long, long time yet my friend.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics