Best place to farm for Law & Order (~Lvl35)?

#1Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 2/12/2013 8:06:27 AM
I'm about to finish up PT1, but I was hoping to land a better version of Law & Order. Currently, I have the Lvl17 Law and the Lvl 20-something Order via the two Sanctuary Missions.

Is it possible to farm these prior to jumping into PT2? If so, where would be the best spot?
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#2StormWolf12Posted 2/12/2013 8:07:20 AM
I could give you a level 35 Rubi/Thumper
#3fakesnoop77Posted 2/12/2013 8:09:54 AM
The Sheriff in Lynchwood has a chance to drop a Law Pistol.

She might give you a slightly better version than what you have already. You won't get a better Order Sheild until 2.5 if you save the quest.

Or, Take up Stormwolf's offer if you are in to duping/trading. His suggested combo is actually pretty good
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#4Mvsevm_of_Skin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:10:53 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
I could give you a level 35 Rubi/Thumper

Thanks, but I'd rather try to find these on my own. I'm all for charity, but I get most of my BL2 entertainment from the looting and trial / error...

Though I'll keep your GT handy just in case. Thanks.
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#5Mvsevm_of_Skin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:11:24 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
The Sheriff in Lynchwood has a chance to drop a Law Pistol.

She might give you a slightly better version than what you have already. You won't get a better Order Sheild until 2.5 if you save the quest.

Or, Take up Stormwolf's offer if you are in to duping/trading. His suggested combo is actually pretty good

Thanks.
---
#6StormWolf12Posted 2/12/2013 8:13:09 AM
Unfortunately, you can't get another Order until playthru 2.
#7Mvsevm_of_Skin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:20:46 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Unfortunately, you can't get another Order until playthru 2.

Thanks. I'll shoot you an IM if I ever need to fall back on your offer. Much appreciated.
---
#8tony8669Posted 2/12/2013 1:54:30 PM
Farm? It's a quest item...