Best place to farm for Law & Order (~Lvl35)?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best place to farm for Law & Order (~Lvl35)?
3 years ago#1
I'm about to finish up PT1, but I was hoping to land a better version of Law & Order. Currently, I have the Lvl17 Law and the Lvl 20-something Order via the two Sanctuary Missions.

Is it possible to farm these prior to jumping into PT2? If so, where would be the best spot?
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
3 years ago#2
I could give you a level 35 Rubi/Thumper
3 years ago#3
The Sheriff in Lynchwood has a chance to drop a Law Pistol.

She might give you a slightly better version than what you have already. You won't get a better Order Sheild until 2.5 if you save the quest.

Or, Take up Stormwolf's offer if you are in to duping/trading. His suggested combo is actually pretty good
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
3 years ago#4
StormWolf12 posted...
I could give you a level 35 Rubi/Thumper

Thanks, but I'd rather try to find these on my own. I'm all for charity, but I get most of my BL2 entertainment from the looting and trial / error...

Though I'll keep your GT handy just in case. Thanks.
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
3 years ago#5
fakesnoop77 posted...
The Sheriff in Lynchwood has a chance to drop a Law Pistol.

She might give you a slightly better version than what you have already. You won't get a better Order Sheild until 2.5 if you save the quest.

Or, Take up Stormwolf's offer if you are in to duping/trading. His suggested combo is actually pretty good

Thanks.
3 years ago#6
Unfortunately, you can't get another Order until playthru 2.
3 years ago#7
StormWolf12 posted...
Unfortunately, you can't get another Order until playthru 2.

Thanks. I'll shoot you an IM if I ever need to fall back on your offer. Much appreciated.
3 years ago#8
Farm? It's a quest item...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best place to farm for Law & Order (~Lvl35)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived