Odd Uniques...

#1IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/12/2013 10:29:21 AM
So I've beat the game again and found myself in 2.5. This time I have beaten all the sidequests with unique rewards but not turned any of them in yet. At some point soon, I'll go through and do some "reward farming". We all know to look for slag evisceration rubis and Skookum trespassers but what others are you guys into? I'm just curious if anyone has some random unique that they are really into and I should be on the lookout for. Also, I'm using mules to save every reward I receive. I'm sure I'll have tons that are doubles or things I probably won't use. So at some point soon, I'm just gonna give a bunch away. If there is anything you're looking for that's a unique let me know on here. If I come up with it, or have a double to toss you, I'll be more than happy to do so. Thanks dudes!

TL/DR - What uniques do it for you that might be off the beaten path? I'm gonna have doubles of these rewards. I'm gonna give 'em away. Which ones would you like if I score them?
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/12/2013 10:34:15 AM
i always reward farm for the best scorpio i can find. one of my favorite standard ARS.

im sure a lot of people do this, but yeah. thats one of my favorites
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3SinisterBladePosted 2/12/2013 10:38:24 AM
Skookum Trespasser, I really enjoy giving rapid stalkers in the highlands a headache while in a vehicel.

Psst,if you are holding a Trespasser and enter a Runner, your Lmg rounds will bypass shields.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#4fakesnoop77Posted 2/12/2013 10:43:15 AM
Hey Ninja!

I don't actually need anything as I previously did what you are doing now, but look out for the following; -

React Teapot
Redundant Fibber
Attack Scorpio
Twin Gwen's Head (found in The Dust)
Ferocious Rapier (DLC#1)
Commendable 1340 Shield
Deadly Bloom
Love Thumper
Ornery Law
Order Shield
Bad Touch
Good Touch
Impetuous Chulainn
Stopping Lascaux (Found in Frostburn Canyon)
Big Roaster
Critical Heartbreaker
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/12/2013 10:49:06 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Hey Ninja!

I don't actually need anything as I previously did what you are doing now, but look out for the following; -

Ornery Law

its too bad that (at least to my knowledge) the law cant come in a two fer variety. guessing the melee interferes with the 2 shot accessory.

regardless, the ornery law is a pretty solid revolver. mine does 15k + damage a shot. not too bad.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6Bones_McGeePosted 2/12/2013 11:29:55 AM
Looking for Mechro/Siren Heads and Skins, have a bunch of Legendary for trade
---
GT: The FN Man1
#7TsurukePosted 2/12/2013 12:04:31 PM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Hey Ninja!

React Teapot
Redundant Fibber
Attack Scorpio
Twin Gwen's Head (found in The Dust)
Ferocious Rapier (DLC#1)
Commendable 1340 Shield
Deadly Bloom
Love Thumper
Ornery Law
Order Shield
Bad Touch
Good Touch
Impetuous Chulainn
Stopping Lascaux (Found in Frostburn Canyon)
Big Roaster
Critical Heartbreaker
Extra Large Blockhead (rare drop from the Creepers in the Caustic Caverns. )

Added one for ya ;)

TC this might help you: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Weapon_Effects_Borderlands_2
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#8innersmokePosted 2/12/2013 12:39:43 PM
And the Asssult Rocksalt. Bandit shotgun obviously, crazy fast reload, 9-11 round clip. More damage than sledges shotgun. Oh, And the barrel is splattered with blood
---
GT- Innersmoke
#9Ice9killsPosted 2/12/2013 1:13:30 PM
Id love a Skullmasher if you have one, its dropped my Son of Mothraak in the Wildlife Preserve
#10minsterXYZPosted 2/12/2013 1:28:02 PM
Slag kiss of death would be awesome. IDK if its possible, but I haven't heard otherwise.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx